We knew that there would be an onslaught of information coming at the New York Auto Show but the level of detail is beyond what we expected. We have gotten pricing including options/packages as well as a chance to see the M Sport package in person on the X1 xDrive35i. We have a ton of information to process and have some more exciting details for you about the X1 to share in the coming days.
What you are probably interested in the most is pricing and we have MSRP base 2013 X1 pricing and option pricing -
2013 BMW X1 Base MSRP Pricing
- X1 sDrive28i - $31,545
- X1 xDrive28i - $33,245
- X1 xDrive35i - $39,345
2013 BMW X1 Option Pricing
- xLine (ZXD)4 - $1900
- Cold Weather Package (ZCW)5 - $700
- Driver Assistance Package (ZDA)6 - $950
- Light Package (ZLP)7 - $1200
- M Sport Package (ZMP)8 - $3000
- Ultimate Package (ZMV)9 - $6650
- Premium Package (ZPP)10 - $3950
- Technology package (ZTP)11 - $2500
- Servotronic - $250
- 18" Light alloy double spoke wheels - $600
- 19" Light alloy double spoke wheels - $1200
- Chrome-line exterior trim - $250
- Panoramic moonroof - $1250/included with ZPP
- Heated front seats - $500/include with ZCW
- Aluminum or Light Fineline Wood trim - $500
- Satellite radio with 1 year subscription - $350
- Harman Hardon surround sound system - $875
- BMW Apps - $250
- M Sport leather steering wheel with paddle shifters - NC
- Nevada Leather upholstery - $1450/included with ZPP
- Metallic paint - $500
Option Ordering Details and Prerequisites
- 4 - ZXD - 18" light alloy Y spoke wheels, Dark Copper high gloss trim (NC) or Fineline Bay matte wood trim (+$500), Leatherette upholstery or Nevada Leather (+$1450). Cannot be combined with ZMP
- 5 - ZCW - Heated Steering wheel, heated front seats, retractable headlight washers. Cannot be ordered with ZMP.
- 6 - ZDA - Rear-view camera, Park Distance Control (PDC). Requires ZTP.
- 7 - ZLP - Xenon headlights, adaptive light control, ambiance lighting, automatic high beams. Requires ZPP
- 8 - ZMP - Sport suspension, 18" M light allow double spoke wheels or 19" light allow double spoke wheels with performance run flat tires (+$600), Performance Control, high gloss roof rails, sport seats, aluminum dark brushed cross wide trim, M Steering wheel or M sport leather steering wheel with paddle shifters, aerodynamic kit, shadowline exterior trim, anthracite headliner, increased top speed limiter. Cannot be ordered with ZXD or ZCW.
- 9 - ZMV - Drivers Assistance Package (ZDA), Premium Package (ZPP) and Technology Package (ZTP).
- 10 - ZPP - Universal garage door opener, Comfort Access keyless entry, panoramic moonroof, auto dimming mirrors, power front seats with driver seat memory, lumbar support, interior mirror with compass, Nevada leather upholstery.
- 11 - ZTP - Navigation system with Voice Command and Real Time Traffic Information (RTTI), BMW Assist with enhanced Bluetooth and USB.
We also had a chance to check out the X1 M Sport package and have the pictures to prove it in the official X1 photo gallery. Here is a teaser but hit the link to get all the pictures:
Ordering starts soon with production beginning July 2012 and deliveries starting in September. Who is going to be the first member with an order in?
See the full X1 Gallery from the New York Auto Show
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Bmw 328i on a diet
- Anybody get BMW PPK?
- Installed the 2014 NAV Update .... Now I Can Find My Way Home!
- Just purchased a 2011 335 x-drive sedan, warranty questions
- 2009 328i heater issue
- Pros and Cons of X Drive?
- TPM and new tires
- BMS Powerbox for 328xi 2010
- My black on black 435i with tinted windows and black powder coated wheels.
- Battery tender