The F10 M5 due to hit US dealerships mid-August 2012 as a 2013 model year has earned the dubious honor of making the Fortune "10 car you don't want during an gas crisis" list. The M5 earned the 9th spot on the list because of it's fuel economy. The 2013 F10 M5 gets 14 mpg city and 22 mpg highway. Interestingly the twin turbo twin power 560hp V8 in the new M5 is 30 percent more fuel efficent then the outgoing E60 M5, and has more power and torque.
I have a feeling that anyone picking up a M5 with the base price of $90,695 doesn't worry about how often or how much it costs when they fill up.
Full story at money.cnn.com
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- new tires!
- Type of ignition coils for a 2009 E92 ???
- radiator fan running at high speed
- More Reliable LCI 320i 2009 or the normal 320i 2009?
- Anyone know what bulb to match fog light to Angel Eyes?
- Strange transmission question?
- SmartTop users: what features did you enable?
- Carbon build up
- 2010 335i valve cover leaking (brand new)
- e55amg to e92