The F10 M5 due to hit US dealerships mid-August 2012 as a 2013 model year has earned the dubious honor of making the Fortune "10 car you don't want during an gas crisis" list. The M5 earned the 9th spot on the list because of it's fuel economy. The 2013 F10 M5 gets 14 mpg city and 22 mpg highway. Interestingly the twin turbo twin power 560hp V8 in the new M5 is 30 percent more fuel efficent then the outgoing E60 M5, and has more power and torque.
I have a feeling that anyone picking up a M5 with the base price of $90,695 doesn't worry about how often or how much it costs when they fill up.
Full story at money.cnn.com
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Angry beyond words
- Changed oil now throwing codes like crazy since
- 2007 328i E92 Muffler/Resonator Delete w/ Aftermarket Resonator
- Can you help identify leaking part?
- New custom exhaust issues
- Folding mirror assembly - alignment question
- Best seats?
- Diminished value claim?
- Insurance troubles
- Selling my e90. Need smoke smell out. Ideas??