The F10 M5 due to hit US dealerships mid-August 2012 as a 2013 model year has earned the dubious honor of making the Fortune "10 car you don't want during an gas crisis" list. The M5 earned the 9th spot on the list because of it's fuel economy. The 2013 F10 M5 gets 14 mpg city and 22 mpg highway. Interestingly the twin turbo twin power 560hp V8 in the new M5 is 30 percent more fuel efficent then the outgoing E60 M5, and has more power and torque.
I have a feeling that anyone picking up a M5 with the base price of $90,695 doesn't worry about how often or how much it costs when they fill up.
Full story at money.cnn.com
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- What could noise be?
- N51 SULEV Warranty Experience
- Possible diff problem
- Bmw 2009 coupe hard top
- 2007 328i steering pump pulley not spinning smoothly
- Will these snow wheels and tires fit my 2011 328i xdrive
- Not sure what i need to do!!!
- Service questions. And lighting
- HELP PLEASE - 2010 E90 318i SE Saloon UK Model Boot Release