The F10 M5 due to hit US dealerships mid-August 2012 as a 2013 model year has earned the dubious honor of making the Fortune "10 car you don't want during an gas crisis" list. The M5 earned the 9th spot on the list because of it's fuel economy. The 2013 F10 M5 gets 14 mpg city and 22 mpg highway. Interestingly the twin turbo twin power 560hp V8 in the new M5 is 30 percent more fuel efficent then the outgoing E60 M5, and has more power and torque.
I have a feeling that anyone picking up a M5 with the base price of $90,695 doesn't worry about how often or how much it costs when they fill up.
Full story at money.cnn.com
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Help!! Loss of hp/tq
- Coolant very low - advice pls
- Upgrades: 2011 328i e92
- E-LSD Retrofit?
- Looking for specs to measure frame
- New OEM Battery - Date Code Not on Terminal
- "Train Derailment Near BMW Plant Trashes 120 Ultimate Driving Machines"
- SOS Malfunction
- code 2A7C after Vanos replaced
- oil drain plug fit