With under a month to go until Bimmerfest 2012 sponsored by HorsepowerFreaks we have some excited big news to share with you about the show!
- The President and CEO of BMW of North America, Ludwig Willisch, will be speaking to the crowd at 1:00 PM after arriving in the all-new 2013 BMW M6 Coupe [more details]
- The BMW M6 Coupe and Convertible Will Make Their West Coast Debut at Bimmerfest 2012 sponsored by HorsepowerFreaks!
- The BMW 640i Gran Coupe will also make it's West Coast Debut!
- The Battle of the Bimmers is expanding categories and prizes through a partnership with Tuner Galleria!
Read on below to get all the details on the show including more details about the amazing range of cars making their west coast debuts.
Help us make this year the biggest and best Bimmerfest yet by letting your friends know and sharing it on facebook!
The BMW M6 Convertible and 640i Gran Coupe will Make Their West Coast Debut at the Show!
That is right, you will be able to see the all new BMW M6 Convertible and 640i Gran Coupe for the first time on the west coast at the show!
Read more about the 2012 BMW M6 Convertible and 2013 BMW 640i Gran Coupe now.
The BMW M6 Coupe will Arrive at 1:00 PM Driven by BMW of North America President and CEO, Ludwig Willisch
We are extremely excited to announce that the Ludwig Willisch, the President and CEO of BMW of North America, will personally be driving the stunning BMW M6 to Bimmerfest 2012 sponsored by HorsepowerFreaks.
Upon arriving, the BMW M6 Coupe will be driven to a special display area near the main stage and Ludwig Willisch will be speaking to the crowd directly afterwards.
You are not going to want to miss this!
Enter Your Car in the Battle of the Bimmers sponsored by Nitto Tire!
The Battle of the Bimmers is going to be more exciting than ever in 2012 as we have partnered up with Tuner Galleria to expand the number of categories as well as having professional judges to inspect the cars.
- Best of Show Overall
- Best Rising Star (25 and under eligible)
- Best Shop / Sponsor / Vendor Ride
- Stock - First, Second, Third
- Classic - First, Second, Third
- Modified - First, Second, Third
Register your E46 for the Battle of the Bimmers sponsored by Nitto Tire now!
Any questions about the Battle of the Bimmers sponsored by Nitto Tires jump over to the official thread and ask away.
Bimmerfest Show Hours and Parking
Bimmerfest 2012 California sponsored by HorsepowerFreaks takes place Saturday, May 14, 2011 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM at The Rose Bowl, 1001 Rose Bowl Dr., Pasadena, CA 91103
The show opens at 9:00 AM and runs until 3:00 PM. All BMWs are part of the show with parking costing $20 per car -- no cost for your passengers!
There will be multiple entrances to the show this year and the parking staff will help direct you to whatever gate is currently able to accept cars.
If you choose to take public transportation to the show, plan on parking somewhere else or getting to the Rose Bowl any other way -- there is a $15 walk-in ticket price. All children under 12 years old are free.
Come to Pasadena on Friday and Party with Other BMW Enthusiasts
If you are from out of town or simply want to come and get the party started a day earlier, we suggest taking a look at the following hotels close to the Rose Bowl:
Courtyard by Marriott
180 North Fair Oaks Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91103
168 South Los Robles Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91101
191 North Los Robles Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91101
We also suggest meeting up with other BMW enthusiasts at the Pasadena Yard House on Friday night to have some fun before the big day. Get a caravan or meet up thread started in the official forum to get a group together!
Get more information from the Bimmerfest Frequently Asked Questions page
See everyone on May 19th,
The Bimmerfest Team
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Maryland members???
- Car doesn't unlock - I can't put fuel in
- OBD Fusion and Dash Command apps
- Tail Light Issues
- Trouble connecting Ipod5 to CCC idrive in e93
- Tire replacement kit for trunk
- Questions on buying a new muffler
- Possible to change oil without jacking up car or using ramps?
- X-pipe install