We installed a set of these on the Bimmerfest Project 328i and it completely changes the look of the car! Turner Motorsport has them on their site for $129.90 (link) and I think they're well worth it.
It is a quick DIY with 8 clips per grill, I'll get a full DIY for anyone that wants it up soon.
What does everyone think?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Wet front passenger carpet
- Check engine light sos
- buying my first bmw
- LUX H8 160 angel eyes damaged during installation
- Erratic temperature and engine light
- 2007 BMW328i PDC, garage door opener problems
- E92 HeadLights replacement advice!!
- front differential on 328i??
- shop tec
- Sadly Swappin' Out The 19s