We installed a set of these on the Bimmerfest Project 328i and it completely changes the look of the car! Turner Motorsport has them on their site for $129.90 (link) and I think they're well worth it.
It is a quick DIY with 8 clips per grill, I'll get a full DIY for anyone that wants it up soon.
What does everyone think?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- HELP! Overheating issue lead to VCG failure, after fixing VCG now new problems!
- 2011 335i CPO water leak issue, thoughts?
- N55 AR 4" catless downpipe fitment issue! PLEASE HELP
- Universal lip kit
- Great prices on parts at Roadshow BMW
- Transmission and differential fluid
- Help! Expected maintenance costs for 2008 328i 85,000 miles?
- FS: all weather mats / trunk liner / key case
- 2006 325xi base model
- Adaptive Headlight Problem diagnosing question