We installed a set of these on the Bimmerfest Project 328i and it completely changes the look of the car! Turner Motorsport has them on their site for $129.90 (link) and I think they're well worth it.
It is a quick DIY with 8 clips per grill, I'll get a full DIY for anyone that wants it up soon.
What does everyone think?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Learning my way around 2011 335i. Basic function question.
- 335xi - miles or options
- 2006 325i Heater Problem
- '07 e90 Overheat?
- Rear armrest cup holder broken
- Explanation please on driving with a manual in winter...
- 2007 65K miles 328xi running very rough
- May go from 5 series to 3 Series. Thoughts?
- Blown oil line on new E93 on delivery
- Need Help Please!