We installed a set of these on the Bimmerfest Project 328i and it completely changes the look of the car! Turner Motorsport has them on their site for $129.90 (link) and I think they're well worth it.
It is a quick DIY with 8 clips per grill. Complete F30 BMW 328i 335i Front Kidney Grill / Grille removal and replacement DIY -> http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=617185
What does everyone think of the new look with the black grills?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E90 rear shocks
- 2009 BMW X3 Serpentine Belt
- CHECKING OIL LEVEL without Oil Sensor "Inactive"
- Manual transmissions
- Antifreeze smell long after repair normal?
- Five trips to the shop since Memorial Day Weekend - how should I handle this?
- Hold Onto Your E9Xs...
- Buying Tips for a 2006 325xi
- E93 rattle above headliner?
- Low engine temp?