We installed a set of these on the Bimmerfest Project 328i and it completely changes the look of the car! Turner Motorsport has them on their site for $129.90 (link) and I think they're well worth it.
It is a quick DIY with 8 clips per grill, I'll get a full DIY for anyone that wants it up soon.
What does everyone think?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- HP +++ best small and biggest ways to increase HP
- Double Din w/ 2007 328xi ?
- rear tire circumference is off .009% Differential Problems?
- E91 lumbar support retro fit?
- 2007 bmw 335i p142e code
- Error codes on 2007 328i (P0 174/171/305)
- Halos for LCI with bi-xenon.
- Broken Vanos Bolts
- Possible new owner post
- Smoke and misfire (320i 2008 petrol)