"They" keep saying it will come out in 2013, so let's assume it's a 2014 model year, and that it comes out in 3Q 2013... that's still only 1.3 years from now, and still no indication of price? The i8 gets more price talk.
I'm really considering a Tesla, but it's as big as a 5-series (which we already have), and expensive (base model is $50K + 1.5 sunroof + 1.5 leather + 1.5 jumpseats)... AFTER a $7500 tax credit.
So for me at least, the i3 makes sense if it has the same tax credit ($7500), and a base price of $40K or less - the net has to be $35K or less or forget it (IMO). So I am scouring the web weekly to find out pricing information and finding nothing.
Is this typical so close to production?
i3 will be made in Liepzig, so would i3 be eligible for euro-delivery (and discounts)?
will i3 be eligible for the BMW CCA rebate?
PLEASE UPDATE THIS THREAD WITH ANY PRICING INFORMATION DIVULGED - I WILL DO THE SAME.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Transmission Fluid Recommendation
- Weird Rim Fading/Liquid Damage
- Big daddies mini cats for catless pipes
- Maybe not the definitve article on snow tires but still a good one
- Idk what to price my car at, so many factors, can you guys just suggest some numbers?
- 07 328i coupeturn signal replacement
- Exclamation mark with inactive sign
- FS: E90/91 Halogen Headlights
- sat radio suddenly disappeared in my 2008 335i. Please help!
- Xenon Headlight - Wire Insulation is Cracking Off - Exposed Coper Wire