The BMW i8 has made CNN Money's list of cars for those that cashed in big on their Facebook stock options. While the BMW i8 is not yet out CNN speculates that its combination of technology and performance would fit in well at the social media company.
Facebook's corporate ethos reportedly shuns overt displays of wealth. CEO Mark Zuckerberg works in a t-shirt and plastic sandals. He drives an Acura TSX similar to the one shown here, which starts at just over $30,000. While it's not exactly a "plastic sandals" car -- that would be a Nissan Versa -- it's not Bruno Magli, either.
We're guessing a Facebook employee will want to drive something that shows an interest in the latest technology along with proper respect for the environment. If a car happens to be outrageously expensive, that can be excused if it at least appeals strongly to the "green" and/or "geeky" style.
See the complete list of recommended Facebook billionaire cars at money.CNN.com
If you just cashed in your Facebook stock for millions or billions would you buy an i8?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Radio Swap.. How much coding is required?
- New to BMW - 335is advice
- 93C3 Code
- Certified Pre-Owned w/ Hail Damage?
- How often do you have to top off your coolant?
- Rough Idle, jumping rpm, jolt
- June is Goat Trauma Awareness Month
- JB4 installed last night, have some questions please.
- Traded in my 328 for a 335...very happy
- Advice on buying a 328i manual coupe