BMW F10 M5 versus F10 M550d xDrive - Can the Diesel M car hang with the king?
1st place: BMW M550d x-Drive (512/700 points, 73,1 %)
- Weight: 2040 kg
- 0-100 km/h: 5,2 s
- 0-160 km/h: 12,0 s
- Braking (100-0 km/h), warm: 35,6 m
- Noise at 130 km/h: 69 dB(A)
- Average fuel consumption: 9,2 l / 100 km
- Weight: 1950 kg
- 0-100 km/h: 4,4 s
- 0-160 km/h: 8,6 s
- Braking (100-0 km/h), warm: 33,9 m
- Noise at 130 km/h: 72 dB(A)
- Average fuel consumption: 11,6 l / 100 km
- 1:30.11 min - BMW M5
- 1:33.55 min - BMW M550d x-Drive
The diesel M won because of its comfort and fine-tuning: great balance between sportiness and everyday usability. Less costs. The M5 is a first-class sportsaloon.
The M550dx wins?
AutoBild - M550d vs M5
Let the agruments begin.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Sitting for 3 weeks - precautions?
- HELP!!! 2007 328i coupe wont start!
- 2006 330i Completely Dead
- Gas Cap tether
- Service needed on 07 328i Coupe.. Im confused?? Please help!!
- E90 ABS DSC Brake Error Codes - 5DF0, 5DF1
- 328xi with 335i coupe front end help
- Cracked Rim
- Does it covered under coo ?
- E93 Rear Head rest/roll bar covers