BMW F10 M5 versus F10 M550d xDrive - Can the Diesel M car hang with the king?
1st place: BMW M550d x-Drive (512/700 points, 73,1 %)
- Weight: 2040 kg
- 0-100 km/h: 5,2 s
- 0-160 km/h: 12,0 s
- Braking (100-0 km/h), warm: 35,6 m
- Noise at 130 km/h: 69 dB(A)
- Average fuel consumption: 9,2 l / 100 km
- Weight: 1950 kg
- 0-100 km/h: 4,4 s
- 0-160 km/h: 8,6 s
- Braking (100-0 km/h), warm: 33,9 m
- Noise at 130 km/h: 72 dB(A)
- Average fuel consumption: 11,6 l / 100 km
- 1:30.11 min - BMW M5
- 1:33.55 min - BMW M550d x-Drive
The diesel M won because of its comfort and fine-tuning: great balance between sportiness and everyday usability. Less costs. The M5 is a first-class sportsaloon.
The M550dx wins?
AutoBild - M550d vs M5
Let the agruments begin.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Oil Leak from Valve Cover Gasket - easy fix?
- DSC and 4x4 lights on after battery change
- Need Hifi DSP AMP
- E92 CIC retrofit possible?
- 335i 120k mile update
- Front vs rear tire pressue?
- Need New Door Speakers!
- BMW Remote App updated (and now broken)
- N54 Downpipe Brand New $300
- RE: Need downpipes! Where to go?!