BMW F10 M5 versus F10 M550d xDrive - Can the Diesel M car hang with the king?
1st place: BMW M550d x-Drive (512/700 points, 73,1 %)
- Weight: 2040 kg
- 0-100 km/h: 5,2 s
- 0-160 km/h: 12,0 s
- Braking (100-0 km/h), warm: 35,6 m
- Noise at 130 km/h: 69 dB(A)
- Average fuel consumption: 9,2 l / 100 km
- Weight: 1950 kg
- 0-100 km/h: 4,4 s
- 0-160 km/h: 8,6 s
- Braking (100-0 km/h), warm: 33,9 m
- Noise at 130 km/h: 72 dB(A)
- Average fuel consumption: 11,6 l / 100 km
- 1:30.11 min - BMW M5
- 1:33.55 min - BMW M550d x-Drive
The diesel M won because of its comfort and fine-tuning: great balance between sportiness and everyday usability. Less costs. The M5 is a first-class sportsaloon.
The M550dx wins?
AutoBild - M550d vs M5
Let the agruments begin.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- sluggish steering 2011 328xi
- Fuel pump sender
- My dashboard is dead
- e92 m-sport door trim keeps falling off
- Dashboard lights and wipers all dead- no blown fuses
- 93EB Error with Airbag/Seatbelt Light & Intermittent Radio..Help!
- Dashboard Lights dead
- Car shuddering upon acceleration
- central locking system
- Type of gas used on E90?