BMW continues to expand its partnership with Brilliance Automotive, its Chinese manufacturing partner. On the heels of opening a second plant in China BMW and Brilliance are exploring options to create a new brand.
To fit the unique needs of the Chinese population numerous multinational auto makers have partnered with Chinese auto makers to established their own China only brands. Honda has Everus, Nissan's Venucia and there are more on the way.
BMW would most likely support an existing Brilliance Auto brand, Zhonghua by providing technology or sub-systems. BMW has already shown an interest in partnering with other automotive companies as an engine supplier and getting broader reaching in the growing Chinese market has to be a top priority for the Munich based company.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Error Code DME 2A13 DMTL Pump
- Readt to pull the trigger on a 2013 vert. Need your opinion!
- Dash trim refinished. Looks Amazing!!
- Opinions on this 335 please
- 2008 328Xi Thrust arms bushings
- What to look for
- Rusty Rotors
- Steering wheel lock (2006 330i)
- Looking for a freelance mechanic or a shop in Queens NY
- Looking to buy a 335i