The Performance Delivery Center took delivery of their F10 M5s for the performance delivery experience. The cars are still in the break in period but once they get past 1200 miles they'll be put into service ripping around the track. Notice the carbon ceramic brakes and gold calipers. These cars are spec'ed out to handle the track!
After the 1200 mile break in and first service Jonathan Stribble, BMW Performance Center product and delivery support specialist, took the F10 M5 out for a couple of laps. Jonathan wasn't able to push the car to its full potential as he was looking after the tires. We hope to have another video from him soon where he really gets on it.
Get more information on getting your next BMW at the Performance Delivery Center
Special thanks to Jonathan Stribble for helping with the video work!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Engine malfunction light on 3rd gear
- My BMW guy cant ID this part on my car
- Can I use this Oil? Nulon 5W30.
- 2006 iDrive vs Double-Din
- E90 tires rubbing please help!!
- 30ff error code, thoughts are how to fix this?
- Details of installing the Cort Hitch 11771
- Lux H8 160 Angel Eyes. Before and After.
- 320i E93 N43 2009 Convertable
- N51/N52 to N54 swap!