The Performance Delivery Center took delivery of their F10 M5s for the performance delivery experience. The cars are still in the break in period but once they get past 1200 miles they'll be put into service ripping around the track. Notice the carbon ceramic brakes and gold calipers. These cars are spec'ed out to handle the track!
After the 1200 mile break in and first service Jonathan Stribble, BMW Performance Center product and delivery support specialist, took the F10 M5 out for a couple of laps. Jonathan wasn't able to push the car to its full potential as he was looking after the tires. We hope to have another video from him soon where he really gets on it.
Get more information on getting your next BMW at the Performance Delivery Center
Special thanks to Jonathan Stribble for helping with the video work!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2007 328i
- Smoking Exhaust while Idling
- Exciting Driving When You're Alternator Goes Bad
- Tire and slight vibration from front tires
- Curious about the common problem: Oil Filter Housing Gasket
- Three times a charm?
- Help with finding spec, VIN included.
- Pure N54 Stage 2 Turbos Now Available - 680 whp / 625 wtq
- WTB:Spare Tire 18' for 3/series
- BMW e92 Door lock failed (Locked Inside)