The Performance Delivery Center took delivery of their F10 M5s for the performance delivery experience. The cars are still in the break in period but once they get past 1200 miles they'll be put into service ripping around the track. Notice the carbon ceramic brakes and gold calipers. These cars are spec'ed out to handle the track!
After the 1200 mile break in and first service Jonathan Stribble, BMW Performance Center product and delivery support specialist, took the F10 M5 out for a couple of laps. Jonathan wasn't able to push the car to its full potential as he was looking after the tires. We hope to have another video from him soon where he really gets on it.
Get more information on getting your next BMW at the Performance Delivery Center
Special thanks to Jonathan Stribble for helping with the video work!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Selling Brand New Snow Performance Meth Kit
- Is it safe to bleed the power steering pump with the wheels on the ground?
- Urgent help - Water in power steering fluid reservoi
- E92 Bass cutting out
- Wheel Spacers - 335i
- 2007 328xi - Help with angel eye and xenon conversion brand suggestions
- Rear differential recondition or exchange
- Armrest USB stopped playing music
- E90 55 plate Breather Pipe Issue
- New Popping / Settling Sound 335i