Russian car enthusiast are know for some interesting choices when trying to make their car stand out. This F10 M5 owner felt he needed to top the owner of the E60 M5 that wrapped his car in Gold. So he had his brand new F10 BMW M5 has wrapped in Monte Carlo Blue Chrome film.
The car is still be in finished as you can see from the pictures. I wonder what color he is getting the grills and rear diffuser wrapped in.
Thanks to autogespot for the pictures.
Which would you pick if you had to: this F10 M5 in Monte Carlo Blue Chrome, E46 M3 in Chrome or an E60 M5 in Gold?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Car completely died on me and my top is down
- is this a decent deal on a 07 328xi?
- What should I be searching for on Google?? Trailer Wiring
- What did you do to your E9X Today?
- Angel Lights
- 3 codes found after install of Injen intake on my 335i
- F10 rim for E90
- Battery Question
- Avg Life Of Brake Pads
- BMW 325i 2.5L - Worth modding?