Russian car enthusiast are know for some interesting choices when trying to make their car stand out. This F10 M5 owner felt he needed to top the owner of the E60 M5 that wrapped his car in Gold. So he had his brand new F10 BMW M5 has wrapped in Monte Carlo Blue Chrome film.
The car is still be in finished as you can see from the pictures. I wonder what color he is getting the grills and rear diffuser wrapped in.
Thanks to autogespot for the pictures.
Which would you pick if you had to: this F10 M5 in Monte Carlo Blue Chrome, E46 M3 in Chrome or an E60 M5 in Gold?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- New owner e92 330i Msport
- What do you think of these wheels?
- Steering Wheel Click and Squeak?
- Program Chip 2006 330xi
- 2011 335i xDrive noisy, and noticeable engine breaking
- White things on front of all new 335i BMWs
- O2 Trouble Codes
- Happy Holidays to all E9x'Ers
- New to Bimmerfest
- Battery craps out, oh no!