Russian car enthusiast are know for some interesting choices when trying to make their car stand out. This F10 M5 owner felt he needed to top the owner of the E60 M5 that wrapped his car in Gold. So he had his brand new F10 BMW M5 has wrapped in Monte Carlo Blue Chrome film.
The car is still be in finished as you can see from the pictures. I wonder what color he is getting the grills and rear diffuser wrapped in.
Thanks to autogespot for the pictures.
Which would you pick if you had to: this F10 M5 in Monte Carlo Blue Chrome, E46 M3 in Chrome or an E60 M5 in Gold?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 0303 P0305 and P054B
- Bad MPG in city and highway
- Does anyone know this e92 2006 Titanium Silver 335i
- 2007 328xi for sale in Queens, NY
- 325i walnut blast decoke
- E90 matte black
- Video - E93 Convertible Rear View Camera Install
- Replacing high beam light (brights)
- M3 Suspension upgrade questions
- 335 fuel issues