LUMMA Design, a German tuning company and custom auto maker sets their sights on the M6. LUMMA has taken an all new 2013 F13 M6 coupe and done a complete makeover on the car. Highlights of the conversion include:
- Front spoiler with large intake air inlets
- Complete aerodynamics package for a completely new look
- Carbon fiber engine cover
- Wheel arch extensions in the front and rear enhancing the M6's already wide stance
- Rear diffuser with central double pike exhaust
- Multi part wheels in 10x21" up front and 12x 21" in the rear
- Custom interior finished to the customers specification using leather and alcantara with carbon fiber trims(holy red!)
LUMMA's has created their own unique design using the 2013 M6 coupe as the basis. Each car can be built to the customers specifications with the first cars shipping in early 2013. The images are just a preview and LUMMA will have final details late in 2012. They will be the first tuning company to have a fully customized F13 M6.
LUMMA Designs goal was to make the M6 look even more sporty and more attractive then when it rolled out of the BMW factory. Do you think they've improved the M6?
For more information visit LUMMA-Design.com
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E90 screeching sound while reversing(audio included)
- Yet another headlight question
- 2009 335i Convertible RDC Module Location
- bmw 328xi 2007 shutting down while driving
- Angel eyes rings off
- E9x Variants
- Is my dealer ripping me off?
- Exhaust leak on bank 2 cylinders on e90 328i
- 2007 335i Will not start after replacing starter
- Oil cap removal