Our network of spies just tossed us some new photos of what looks to be the 3 Series GT testing in Spain. Reports show that sales of the 5 Series GT in the US have been less than stellar so we aren't even sure if this will ever make it state side.
This model that is being tested is spotted towing around what looks to be a test device for towing capacity or maneuverability. The car is also spotted with a rear spoiler attached for the first time.
Time will only tell what happens with this spied BMW but it sure is fun to speculate! Does anyone think (or want) the 3 Series GT will make it to the US?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- New Member New to BMW, Need help with replacing part
- Need Help. 2007 328i sedan
- faulty cooling system component?
- WTB E92 M-Sport LCI front bumper
- Bumper Tab Repair
- Vibration when coasting at highway speed
- E91 - suspension improvements
- EGS Fault CF-17
- OK Oil Level Question
- E90 328i msport coupe? Or G37 S coup?e