Our network of spies just tossed us some new photos of what looks to be the 3 Series GT testing in Spain. Reports show that sales of the 5 Series GT in the US have been less than stellar so we aren't even sure if this will ever make it state side.
This model that is being tested is spotted towing around what looks to be a test device for towing capacity or maneuverability. The car is also spotted with a rear spoiler attached for the first time.
Time will only tell what happens with this spied BMW but it sure is fun to speculate! Does anyone think (or want) the 3 Series GT will make it to the US?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- bmw 330d 2010 e92 self levelling
- 325i vs 335i convertible?
- jb4 only misfire?
- DSC malfunction 2009 335 I
- m3 hood on 335i pix?
- 328i audio issues
- Four OEM 194 style M double spoke 17' wheels for sale (with tires)
- Will Mobil One 15 - 50 Harm Your Engine?
- e92 m tech from carid?
- 2011 328i xdrive makes 3!!!