Our network of spies just tossed us some new photos of what looks to be the 3 Series GT testing in Spain. Reports show that sales of the 5 Series GT in the US have been less than stellar so we aren't even sure if this will ever make it state side.
This model that is being tested is spotted towing around what looks to be a test device for towing capacity or maneuverability. The car is also spotted with a rear spoiler attached for the first time.
Time will only tell what happens with this spied BMW but it sure is fun to speculate! Does anyone think (or want) the 3 Series GT will make it to the US?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- ABS dash lights
- My first Bimmer 2009 328i - I have questions
- im a noob please delete this post
- Crank Seal Removal Tool *Please help!*
- I believe my hydraulic pressure sensor is failing. Can i still drive the car to work?
- 06' 325i perculating noise
- Jb4 Blue tooth
- M3 Pagid pads
- Consumer reports
- differential failure