Our network of spies just tossed us some new photos of what looks to be the 3 Series GT testing in Spain. Reports show that sales of the 5 Series GT in the US have been less than stellar so we aren't even sure if this will ever make it state side.
This model that is being tested is spotted towing around what looks to be a test device for towing capacity or maneuverability. The car is also spotted with a rear spoiler attached for the first time.
Time will only tell what happens with this spied BMW but it sure is fun to speculate! Does anyone think (or want) the 3 Series GT will make it to the US?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Warped rotors and warranty coverage
- Need somebody in Atl that works on bmw for a good price
- Sooo...I just traded in my 07 328i for a 335i
- Changed the brakes...
- 2007 engine knocks and misses at times , then runs smooth over 80kms
- Resetting codes for airbag
- Black Friday Weekend + Cyber Monday Sale
- Indicator Lamp question
- 328i xdrive - Rattle at 1500-2000 RPM
- 2007 BMW 335i Navigation Screen Off