Our network of spies just tossed us some new photos of what looks to be the 3 Series GT testing in Spain. Reports show that sales of the 5 Series GT in the US have been less than stellar so we aren't even sure if this will ever make it state side.
This model that is being tested is spotted towing around what looks to be a test device for towing capacity or maneuverability. The car is also spotted with a rear spoiler attached for the first time.
Time will only tell what happens with this spied BMW but it sure is fun to speculate! Does anyone think (or want) the 3 Series GT will make it to the US?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Year and model of these wheels?
- E90 330i With PP? Need your help.
- TPMS question
- Rear Right Tire - Toe Alignment
- E92 headlight change, headlight washer unit
- Going Black on Black! E92 325i!
- E93 Convertible top cable diagram
- Roar noise at 1500 rpm (e90 lci n47)
- Ball Joint Tool?
- N51 Eccentric shaft sensor question