Our network of spies just tossed us some new photos of what looks to be the 3 Series GT testing in Spain. Reports show that sales of the 5 Series GT in the US have been less than stellar so we aren't even sure if this will ever make it state side.
This model that is being tested is spotted towing around what looks to be a test device for towing capacity or maneuverability. The car is also spotted with a rear spoiler attached for the first time.
Time will only tell what happens with this spied BMW but it sure is fun to speculate! Does anyone think (or want) the 3 Series GT will make it to the US?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Battery tender
- No Messages Displayed from Iphone S5 in Office I-Drive
- What happens when you don't change your oil...
- change mpg to miles to empty on dashboard
- My first post and first question.
- OEM Coils & Plugs?
- Bought a 2011 328i with auto trans. As a stick driver, it fees weird. Is this normal?
- Tune2air WMA1000 for bluetooth
- Rear Wheel Bearing Wear
- Gray Interior Paint