Thanks to our friends at AutoSpies.com we have a sneak peak at what BMW will be rolling out at the Paris Motor Show. The Paris Motor Show takes place September 29th through October 14th. Bimmerfest.com will have coverage of BMW at the show, with the highlights including -
- BMW Van Concept
- F20 1 series 3 door Grand Touring
- F31 3 Series Touring - (more details)
Get more information about the Paris Auto Show
I'm curious to see what the van concept finally looks like. BMW has been testing variations for a couple years now. Interestingly there is no mention of the 4 series coupe being released as was heavily speculated on in the past. My prediction is that we will not get F32 3/4 series coupe information until the spring of 2013 and it will not go on sale until the fall of 2013.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2007 335i hardtop malfunction
- Bulb size
- Yet another rim and tire question, I've searched for related threads honest!
- E90 rear shocks
- 2009 BMW X3 Serpentine Belt
- CHECKING OIL LEVEL without Oil Sensor "Inactive"
- Manual transmissions
- Antifreeze smell long after repair normal?
- Five trips to the shop since Memorial Day Weekend - how should I handle this?