Thanks to our friends at AutoSpies.com we have a sneak peak at what BMW will be rolling out at the Paris Motor Show. The Paris Motor Show takes place September 29th through October 14th. Bimmerfest.com will have coverage of BMW at the show, with the highlights including -
- BMW Van Concept
- F20 1 series 3 door Grand Touring
- F31 3 Series Touring - (more details)
Get more information about the Paris Auto Show
I'm curious to see what the van concept finally looks like. BMW has been testing variations for a couple years now. Interestingly there is no mention of the 4 series coupe being released as was heavily speculated on in the past. My prediction is that we will not get F32 3/4 series coupe information until the spring of 2013 and it will not go on sale until the fall of 2013.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- In case your have leaking headlight washers..
- Need advices on my headlights
- 335d differential
- Need some update/upgrade tips.
- Front Lip for M3 Bumper Upgrade
- Wrong transimission fluid used in my BMW 330i - 2010 with GM transmission not ZF
- Changing headlights
- 335D - Pristine for sale! All black
- Proper control arms / bushings to replace on e92