Thanks to our friends at AutoSpies.com we have a sneak peak at what BMW will be rolling out at the Paris Motor Show. The Paris Motor Show takes place September 29th through October 14th. Bimmerfest.com will have coverage of BMW at the show, with the highlights including -
- BMW Van Concept
- F20 1 series 3 door Grand Touring
- F31 3 Series Touring - (more details)
Get more information about the Paris Auto Show
I'm curious to see what the van concept finally looks like. BMW has been testing variations for a couple years now. Interestingly there is no mention of the 4 series coupe being released as was heavily speculated on in the past. My prediction is that we will not get F32 3/4 series coupe information until the spring of 2013 and it will not go on sale until the fall of 2013.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2011 BMW 328i xdrive - Replacement tires
- Diagnosis Pump
- Using water to test washer fluid leak
- E93 325d abs fault
- 2013 328i Convertible - Rear Window Defroster Question
- 2012 Individual Program
- 2007 330i ????
- Will this battery work for my car?
- Another battery question following on latest one...
- Why does Navigation take time to start up?