Experience pure forward inertia on our latest journeys with two BMW Electronauts from opposite sides of the country. You'll see the benefits they've enjoyed since switching to the BMW ActiveE and why they're absolutely hooked on driving electric.
First, we'll visit Salil in San Francisco. Find out how he was able to take a seamless 260-mile road trip and see what it's like to drive a vehicle without gears. You'll even hear about how his BMW ActiveE has become a celebrity on the roads..
Then we'll head back to the east coast to visit Airton in New Jersey. See why he thinks the BMW ActiveE is a "100% fun car to drive," learn about his decision to go all-electric, and find out how long it's been since he's visited a gas station.
Airton video is on BMW's site here http://www.bmwactivatethefuture.com/#v=allelectric
Keep an eye out for next week's featured videos from the "Electronauts" series to follow more journeys from our BMW ActiveE drivers as they lead the way into the future of mobility.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Red on Red good combination?
- Keyless entry
- E93 Rollover Controller Internal Fault Fix Help 9402
- How to replace battery in 2010 328xi?
- Tire pressure warning-which tire?
- 2011 E90 N55 still under warrenty
- Thermostat and oil cooler
- Bmw 335d severe powerloss no indications
- Installing additional lights on e90, need to know where to draw power from.
- symbol and resetting service light