Experience pure forward inertia on our latest journeys with two BMW Electronauts from opposite sides of the country. You'll see the benefits they've enjoyed since switching to the BMW ActiveE and why they're absolutely hooked on driving electric.
First, we'll visit Salil in San Francisco. Find out how he was able to take a seamless 260-mile road trip and see what it's like to drive a vehicle without gears. You'll even hear about how his BMW ActiveE has become a celebrity on the roads..
Then we'll head back to the east coast to visit Airton in New Jersey. See why he thinks the BMW ActiveE is a "100% fun car to drive," learn about his decision to go all-electric, and find out how long it's been since he's visited a gas station.
Airton video is on BMW's site here http://www.bmwactivatethefuture.com/#v=allelectric
Keep an eye out for next week's featured videos from the "Electronauts" series to follow more journeys from our BMW ActiveE drivers as they lead the way into the future of mobility.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Need help for E93 335i engine noise
- Engine rumble when accelerating at 40-60mph
- Windshield washer pump replacement
- Idrive DvD playback coding/module. 2007 328i e90
- CC-ID 125 Help!
- Finally joined the E90 community!
- Car shakes when accelerating at 40-60mph
- NEED HELP! 2009 bmw 335i headlight angle adjustment
- E90 ABS sensor (INPA errors included)
- Oil filter housing cap issue