Experience pure forward inertia on our latest journeys with two BMW Electronauts from opposite sides of the country. You'll see the benefits they've enjoyed since switching to the BMW ActiveE and why they're absolutely hooked on driving electric.
First, we'll visit Salil in San Francisco. Find out how he was able to take a seamless 260-mile road trip and see what it's like to drive a vehicle without gears. You'll even hear about how his BMW ActiveE has become a celebrity on the roads..
Then we'll head back to the east coast to visit Airton in New Jersey. See why he thinks the BMW ActiveE is a "100% fun car to drive," learn about his decision to go all-electric, and find out how long it's been since he's visited a gas station.
Airton video is on BMW's site here http://www.bmwactivatethefuture.com/#v=allelectric
Keep an eye out for next week's featured videos from the "Electronauts" series to follow more journeys from our BMW ActiveE drivers as they lead the way into the future of mobility.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E92 LCI Front Bumper w/intercooler
- water pump for XI models ??
- Engine Smoking
- Do you guy's think my 2007 bmw 335i e90 is totaled?
- Multiple misfire on single bank (4, 5 & 6)
- any bmw 325i repair shops/mechanic near polaris crossing area, colombus, OH
- Dealer states I need new fuel injectors.
- Clutch and transmission torques
- Interesting door lock issue.
- Low Washer Fluid Indicator