Prior Designs Released their new project car, a widebody E60 M5. Prior Designs goal is to combine an aggressive, sporty design with elegance while integrating in with a cars original aesthetics and features.
That is a tall order when adding several inches to the front and rear fenders of an E60 M5 but I think they've pulled of the design rather well. The E60 M5 is an aggressively styled sedan from BMW M and they've taking it a step further.
The styling might be take it or leave it for you but the kit quality is impressive. Made entirely out of Dura-flex and meets or exceeds all German TUV requirements.
Is this widebody E60 M5 hot or not for you?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Seatbelt Chime Issue - 2009 328I
- Tow Truck Damage to Transmission Oil Cooler?
- Crank Case Ventilation Valve Issue?
- Starting a 2011 328 Xi without Key FOB
- How much should I expect for Eccentric Shaft position sensor job?
- Need idrive help in my e93
- Yet another Misfire Issue.
- Transmission revving when stationary 2009 328i
- Rim width on BMW 328I
- 328I not beeping when locked