Prior Designs Released their new project car, a widebody E60 M5. Prior Designs goal is to combine an aggressive, sporty design with elegance while integrating in with a cars original aesthetics and features.
That is a tall order when adding several inches to the front and rear fenders of an E60 M5 but I think they've pulled of the design rather well. The E60 M5 is an aggressively styled sedan from BMW M and they've taking it a step further.
The styling might be take it or leave it for you but the kit quality is impressive. Made entirely out of Dura-flex and meets or exceeds all German TUV requirements.
Is this widebody E60 M5 hot or not for you?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- M Front Strut Mount on a Non-M?
- Sports/ZSP Suspension Runners: How satisfied are you?
- Electric beeping / chirping coming from speakers WHEN CAR'S OFF
- tpms sensors resetting for ever(as in stuck in reset mode)
- Engine still shaking after replacing coils and plugs
- Oil Guage
- Control Arms / Tension Struts
- Replacing Halo rings with Xenon on E92
- 2007 bmw 335i half yellow engine icon
- 2011 328i - Extended warranty