Prior Designs Released their new project car, a widebody E60 M5. Prior Designs goal is to combine an aggressive, sporty design with elegance while integrating in with a cars original aesthetics and features.
That is a tall order when adding several inches to the front and rear fenders of an E60 M5 but I think they've pulled of the design rather well. The E60 M5 is an aggressively styled sedan from BMW M and they've taking it a step further.
The styling might be take it or leave it for you but the kit quality is impressive. Made entirely out of Dura-flex and meets or exceeds all German TUV requirements.
Is this widebody E60 M5 hot or not for you?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Yep, another bluetooth question
- buying an e92
- E93 Convertible Care
- Daytime running light
- I need help!!!!!
- E93 trunklid doesn't unlock
- BMW 3 Series Wagon | 20" Matte Graphite CV5's | Vossen
- Glad I Brought my car in for service before the warranty ran out!
- Should I buy a used BMW 335i??
- Increasing acceleration