Prior Designs Released their new project car, a widebody E60 M5. Prior Designs goal is to combine an aggressive, sporty design with elegance while integrating in with a cars original aesthetics and features.
That is a tall order when adding several inches to the front and rear fenders of an E60 M5 but I think they've pulled of the design rather well. The E60 M5 is an aggressively styled sedan from BMW M and they've taking it a step further.
The styling might be take it or leave it for you but the kit quality is impressive. Made entirely out of Dura-flex and meets or exceeds all German TUV requirements.
Is this widebody E60 M5 hot or not for you?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Trim swap
- My collection is complete
- Is it possible to change front wear sensor without removing the wheel?
- Rear Brake pads and Rotors
- Steering wheel swap - paddles fit question
- In search for the classiest and most collectible E90 335i
- 2008 328i battery maintenance
- How would one check to see if car has been tuned?
- E91 330d - missing power in the top end - fuel filter?
- 2007 335 mt