Prior Designs Released their new project car, a widebody E60 M5. Prior Designs goal is to combine an aggressive, sporty design with elegance while integrating in with a cars original aesthetics and features.
That is a tall order when adding several inches to the front and rear fenders of an E60 M5 but I think they've pulled of the design rather well. The E60 M5 is an aggressively styled sedan from BMW M and they've taking it a step further.
The styling might be take it or leave it for you but the kit quality is impressive. Made entirely out of Dura-flex and meets or exceeds all German TUV requirements.
Is this widebody E60 M5 hot or not for you?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2006 325i LOUD ANNOYING NOISE, PLEASE HELP!!
- USB AUX port in armrest
- 07 330i ccc coding
- Problem with traction control
- Differences in e90 build date before 3/06 and after 4/06 front struts?
- Can someone help me with my problem? (Engine malfunction showing on screen) 07 335i e
- Suspension question
- BMW comfort access stopped working!!!!
- 2007 BMW 335i added non BMW coolant
- Jack Points