Prior Designs Released their new project car, a widebody E60 M5. Prior Designs goal is to combine an aggressive, sporty design with elegance while integrating in with a cars original aesthetics and features.
That is a tall order when adding several inches to the front and rear fenders of an E60 M5 but I think they've pulled of the design rather well. The E60 M5 is an aggressively styled sedan from BMW M and they've taking it a step further.
The styling might be take it or leave it for you but the kit quality is impressive. Made entirely out of Dura-flex and meets or exceeds all German TUV requirements.
Is this widebody E60 M5 hot or not for you?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- iPhone compatability with 2009 BMW 328i xDrive with Navigation
- M Stripe Decals
- Price Increase yet again
- Is it stupid to buy a 2007 car right now?
- E92 Base Audio Pkg Upgrade (Xover+Sub+Amp) - Any experiences? Horrible Audio System
- Please HELP!! My BMW 330i is overheating!
- Window tint scratched by dealer
- BMW headlights Q
- BMW dealer claims my car overheats due to JB4 causing waterpump to run at full tilt
- Error Code 93AE 93AF