Prior Designs Released their new project car, a widebody E60 M5. Prior Designs goal is to combine an aggressive, sporty design with elegance while integrating in with a cars original aesthetics and features.
That is a tall order when adding several inches to the front and rear fenders of an E60 M5 but I think they've pulled of the design rather well. The E60 M5 is an aggressively styled sedan from BMW M and they've taking it a step further.
The styling might be take it or leave it for you but the kit quality is impressive. Made entirely out of Dura-flex and meets or exceeds all German TUV requirements.
Is this widebody E60 M5 hot or not for you?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- e90 halo light installation
- All season RFT vs non-RFT snows
- 2008 328i service engine soon light
- Help with Pricing!!!
- Keep good smell in Your BMW? Original BMW Air Freshener... ?
- 2008 335i Sedan to buy or not to buy??
- Strut Mount Differences
- Break wear sensor light
- Left daytime running/parking lamp (Bulbs are fine)
- Lifter ticking fixed?