Prior Designs Released their new project car, a widebody E60 M5. Prior Designs goal is to combine an aggressive, sporty design with elegance while integrating in with a cars original aesthetics and features.
That is a tall order when adding several inches to the front and rear fenders of an E60 M5 but I think they've pulled of the design rather well. The E60 M5 is an aggressively styled sedan from BMW M and they've taking it a step further.
The styling might be take it or leave it for you but the kit quality is impressive. Made entirely out of Dura-flex and meets or exceeds all German TUV requirements.
Is this widebody E60 M5 hot or not for you?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Mirrors stolen in parking garage
- 328 e93
- 2010 BMW 328i - Acceleration Shaking Rattling Vibration
- $775 Headlight
- Speed limiter ?
- Passenger seat lumbar won't deflate
- Trouble shifting into park
- Driver mirror alignment
- E93 windscreen...where would it be stored?
- Rear tires rubbing on freeway when hitting bumps