The luxury automaker has brought its DriveNow program to San Francisco, California with the service opening up for business at the end of June. While there have been programs around the country where you could rent a luxury car for a few hours or a day (and yes, Zipcar has luxury cars), BMW is the first luxury automaker to run its own car sharing operation here in the U.S.
Here's how DriveNow works:
Next time I'm in SF, I will try this just so I can drive one. I wish they had
this program for all of their cars. In fact, I wish all luxury manufacturers offered
something like this. For a couple of hundred I could test drive the car for several
hours to make sure it's what I want (especially in terms of long range comfort
which I can't do on a regular test drive).
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Constant high pitch noise from all speakers
- Jerky automatic transmission fixed
- 328xi e92 idle off, when come to a stop stalls or jumps around
- Interior Passenger Door Handle Melting
- Matching Clear Coat on E90?
- leaking E93 roof at rear windows
- Issues with Doors Locking
- Tap in before or after?
- E93 09 M3 boot access
- Will it happen in BMW showrooms? GIVE ME HOPE!