The luxury automaker has brought its DriveNow program to San Francisco, California with the service opening up for business at the end of June. While there have been programs around the country where you could rent a luxury car for a few hours or a day (and yes, Zipcar has luxury cars), BMW is the first luxury automaker to run its own car sharing operation here in the U.S.
Here's how DriveNow works:
Next time I'm in SF, I will try this just so I can drive one. I wish they had
this program for all of their cars. In fact, I wish all luxury manufacturers offered
something like this. For a couple of hundred I could test drive the car for several
hours to make sure it's what I want (especially in terms of long range comfort
which I can't do on a regular test drive).
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- BMW 335 IS Lock Beep
- Front rims - 8.5 x 17 with 255/40/17
- oil low 5K
- 335is rocks!!!!!
- Monster Pothole Collision-2010 E90 Sedan
- Missing decal
- Found my issue (power outlet related)
- Concept One Wheels | CS-20 Concave
- ModBargains Customer Spotlight: Ashan’s Sleeper BMW E90 335i
- 08 328i Service engine soon light comes on