The luxury automaker has brought its DriveNow program to San Francisco, California with the service opening up for business at the end of June. While there have been programs around the country where you could rent a luxury car for a few hours or a day (and yes, Zipcar has luxury cars), BMW is the first luxury automaker to run its own car sharing operation here in the U.S.
Here's how DriveNow works:
Next time I'm in SF, I will try this just so I can drive one. I wish they had
this program for all of their cars. In fact, I wish all luxury manufacturers offered
something like this. For a couple of hundred I could test drive the car for several
hours to make sure it's what I want (especially in terms of long range comfort
which I can't do on a regular test drive).
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Why should I buy an automatic 335i?
- Options for upgrading body roll/cornering
- Why is one side lower then the other?
- whining noise next to Alternator
- 2007 335i no sound fiber optic help!
- e90 N55 engine temp question
- Window tint
- 335d maintenance
- In case your have leaking headlight washers..
- Need advices on my headlights