The luxury automaker has brought its DriveNow program to San Francisco, California with the service opening up for business at the end of June. While there have been programs around the country where you could rent a luxury car for a few hours or a day (and yes, Zipcar has luxury cars), BMW is the first luxury automaker to run its own car sharing operation here in the U.S.
Here's how DriveNow works:
Next time I'm in SF, I will try this just so I can drive one. I wish they had
this program for all of their cars. In fact, I wish all luxury manufacturers offered
something like this. For a couple of hundred I could test drive the car for several
hours to make sure it's what I want (especially in terms of long range comfort
which I can't do on a regular test drive).
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- m3 hood on 335i pix?
- 328i audio issues
- Four OEM 194 style M double spoke 17' wheels for sale (with tires)
- Will Mobil One 15 - 50 Harm Your Engine?
- e92 m tech from carid?
- 2011 328i xdrive makes 3!!!
- Intermittent Misfire Cylinder 3 - 2 shops can't diagnose help
- Veterans Day 5-25-15
- 328i Coupe performance brake upgrade
- 100k mile mark