The luxury automaker has brought its DriveNow program to San Francisco, California with the service opening up for business at the end of June. While there have been programs around the country where you could rent a luxury car for a few hours or a day (and yes, Zipcar has luxury cars), BMW is the first luxury automaker to run its own car sharing operation here in the U.S.
Here's how DriveNow works:
Next time I'm in SF, I will try this just so I can drive one. I wish they had
this program for all of their cars. In fact, I wish all luxury manufacturers offered
something like this. For a couple of hundred I could test drive the car for several
hours to make sure it's what I want (especially in terms of long range comfort
which I can't do on a regular test drive).
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- e93 Southern Nevada pics
- 2009 335i wont start
- 2011 335 Xdrive owners- Feedack/reviews please
- Installed windshield trim upper but looks wrong.
- Satellite radio question
- Summer Blowout on Electric Water Pumps & Kits
- How to set Driver Profile
- adding USB to Proffesional HU - Bluetooth and aux already present
- Paint Chips and Cut into Plastic bumper!! Help!
- Washing engine bay