In commemoration of the retiring E9X M3, Vorsteiner has created the GTS5 Front Bumper with a limited production of 88 units. The GTS5 bumper adds little details that enhance the overall appearance of the M3 and is made from the same quality that you expect from Vorsteiner.
The accentuated eyebrow over the bumper vent is a refinement that turns the vehicle from ordinary to extraordinary. It is a minute element that sets you apart from the crowd. The added vertical vents enhance the aesthetics of the front bumper and also serve as a functional air flow for brake cooling.
Included are also some of the same features that are on the GTS3 Front Bumper. The integrated carbon fiber front lip detaches from the bumper for easy replacement in the event of road damage. It is also constructed with the latest in carbon fiber technology for strength, reliability, and durability.
I think the bumper is an nice increase in the aggression level of the E92 M3 without going over the top. Do you think it adds or subtracts from the M3 look?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Cold Start Problem
- interior trim wrap CF JOB. (New jersey only)
- 2011 BMW 335d need engine & turn signal/fuse wiring diagram
- Heading North from Florida
- Damn BMW.. Carbon fiber splitters
- Questions on 328 i Rear Brakes
- Safe to put jack stand on the Plastic Jack Point
- Bmw m performance suspension/max tire size?
- Tired of BMW
- 2007 328xi odd steering sound