In commemoration of the retiring E9X M3, Vorsteiner has created the GTS5 Front Bumper with a limited production of 88 units. The GTS5 bumper adds little details that enhance the overall appearance of the M3 and is made from the same quality that you expect from Vorsteiner.
The accentuated eyebrow over the bumper vent is a refinement that turns the vehicle from ordinary to extraordinary. It is a minute element that sets you apart from the crowd. The added vertical vents enhance the aesthetics of the front bumper and also serve as a functional air flow for brake cooling.
Included are also some of the same features that are on the GTS3 Front Bumper. The integrated carbon fiber front lip detaches from the bumper for easy replacement in the event of road damage. It is also constructed with the latest in carbon fiber technology for strength, reliability, and durability.
I think the bumper is an nice increase in the aggression level of the E92 M3 without going over the top. Do you think it adds or subtracts from the M3 look?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2008 335xi Front End Conversion/Turbo piping upgrade?
- BMW e90 335 M-Sport interior trim Vvivid Vinyl 4D True R black CF vinyl wrap Wu! Wrap
- Napa Oil/Coolant Question
- Easiest way to improve stereo sound.
- Maximum boost
- ABS/Brake Lights on in Yellow
- weird noise when turning
- BMW 325i washer fluid light on
- BMW 325i fuel module for emissions
- Convertible Top issues