Custom painted cars tend to create a love or hate reaction. When an enthusiasts spends the time and money to have a car completely repainted they're not going to do something mild, it wouldn't be worth the effort. Take this BMW 1 M Coupe that has been repainted Irie Green. The car and the color demands a reaction from you, you either love it or want to leave it.
To round out the paint job the wheels have been blacked out execpt for the inner barrel of the wheel, which is painted Irie Green to match the body. The car is lowered on Bilstein B16 PSS10 coilovers and has a lightweight titanium exhaust to warn everyone a hot or not BMW is coming your way. The owner doesn't intend to stop there either. On the to-do list they've got BMW Performance seats, carbon fiber front splitter and carbon fiber rear diffuser coming soon.
What's your take on this very green machine. Is it love or hate?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Too many miles for a 2008 BMW 335i?
- 90K service aka Inspection I - do it or skip it?
- 2007 335i weird ticking noise
- Metal Flecks in Diff Fluid?
- Thoughts on my car!
- No sound form Logic 7
- Electric Short after N55 engine install
- 2011 335i interior carpet question...
- 18" wheel upgrade from F series
- Will this jump starter work on my 335i?