Custom painted cars tend to create a love or hate reaction. When an enthusiasts spends the time and money to have a car completely repainted they're not going to do something mild, it wouldn't be worth the effort. Take this BMW 1 M Coupe that has been repainted Irie Green. The car and the color demands a reaction from you, you either love it or want to leave it.
To round out the paint job the wheels have been blacked out execpt for the inner barrel of the wheel, which is painted Irie Green to match the body. The car is lowered on Bilstein B16 PSS10 coilovers and has a lightweight titanium exhaust to warn everyone a hot or not BMW is coming your way. The owner doesn't intend to stop there either. On the to-do list they've got BMW Performance seats, carbon fiber front splitter and carbon fiber rear diffuser coming soon.
What's your take on this very green machine. Is it love or hate?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- tell me the maximal speed
- Cluster change / mileage recorded?
- Stalling on start
- E90 steering
- Need recommendation for rotors for 2010 328xi
- VANOS warranty letter
- Regular fuel in a BMW???????
- e92 328i O2 sensor failure, clunk noise in drive shaft
- Ceramic vs Metalic Tinting
- Just upgraded from 2001 330i to a 2008 335i