There has been a lot of speculation about whether or not BMW would produce an ///M version of their new 6 Series Gran Coupe (pictured above) but the folks over at Motor Trend have confirmed the news with BMW officials in Germany last week.
The Gran Coupe has gotten a lot of attention and has already carved out a niche in the market for those looking for a more sporty looking 4 door car. Read our initial driving review of the 6 Series Gran Coupe here:
Look for news about the ///M6 Gran Coupe to start coming out shortly!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Heading North from Florida
- Damn BMW.. Carbon fiber splitters
- Questions on 328 i Rear Brakes
- Safe to put jack stand on the Plastic Jack Point
- Bmw m performance suspension/max tire size?
- Tired of BMW
- 2007 328xi odd steering sound
- 2007 328i. something is eating all my oil
- E92 335D engine turbo charger failure
- Cleaning my wheels