There has been a lot of speculation about whether or not BMW would produce an ///M version of their new 6 Series Gran Coupe (pictured above) but the folks over at Motor Trend have confirmed the news with BMW officials in Germany last week.
The Gran Coupe has gotten a lot of attention and has already carved out a niche in the market for those looking for a more sporty looking 4 door car. Read our initial driving review of the 6 Series Gran Coupe here:
Look for news about the ///M6 Gran Coupe to start coming out shortly!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Esthetique suggestions
- a/c slow to start after sitting overnight
- 2009 328XI FORKLIFT DAMAGED OIL PAN (auction car), now No Spark!
- E90 335i HID Problem
- steering rack
- Help Me Find OEM M-tech Bumpers
- 335 Headlight Upgrade
- Tranny pan/filter and fluid: pay someone or do myself?
- Bluetooth not working properly
- JB+ Won't fit 2007 E92 335i