There has been a lot of speculation about whether or not BMW would produce an ///M version of their new 6 Series Gran Coupe (pictured above) but the folks over at Motor Trend have confirmed the news with BMW officials in Germany last week.
The Gran Coupe has gotten a lot of attention and has already carved out a niche in the market for those looking for a more sporty looking 4 door car. Read our initial driving review of the 6 Series Gran Coupe here:
Look for news about the ///M6 Gran Coupe to start coming out shortly!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Replaced Battery at Pepboys now my instrument panel is out, Any ideas?
- Has anyone tried Automatic module and app
- 2008 BMW 328i Sputtering from a stop
- owners manual
- What's Does This Mean?
- How Bad is this?
- Transmission failure?
- Bmw 335i Vinyl Wrap Progress!!!!
- 2011 BMW 328i XDRIVE! IT HAS 150,000 MILES.. IS IT WORTH IT?