There has been a lot of speculation about whether or not BMW would produce an ///M version of their new 6 Series Gran Coupe (pictured above) but the folks over at Motor Trend have confirmed the news with BMW officials in Germany last week.
The Gran Coupe has gotten a lot of attention and has already carved out a niche in the market for those looking for a more sporty looking 4 door car. Read our initial driving review of the 6 Series Gran Coupe here:
Look for news about the ///M6 Gran Coupe to start coming out shortly!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Rattle/Resonance Issue
- Brake job torque specs
- BMW E90 oil level readings variables
- Issues with Amplifier on my 07 335 cab
- e90 pre-lci halogen light to xenon conversion
- Replica wheels for winter.. Or not?
- 330 I cranks, but wont start
- Help jerking/banging while cruising after jb4 install
- Bmw 335i coupe part broke off
- 2011 335i HELP! Watch Video Please!