There has been a lot of speculation about whether or not BMW would produce an ///M version of their new 6 Series Gran Coupe (pictured above) but the folks over at Motor Trend have confirmed the news with BMW officials in Germany last week.
The Gran Coupe has gotten a lot of attention and has already carved out a niche in the market for those looking for a more sporty looking 4 door car. Read our initial driving review of the 6 Series Gran Coupe here:
Look for news about the ///M6 Gran Coupe to start coming out shortly!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Alcantara steering wheel?!
- Road trip complete.
- Convertible chrome to black?
- Dealer charged my mom $247.50 for SIB 34 03 13
- Always clean up BEFORE starting your engine after an oil change.
- Low Oil Warning and 2E9F Oil Sensor Fault
- Quick query re Air filter change and CBS
- Have a problem with taillight on e90 328i
- Interests in buying an 08 335i with 85,000 miles
- Acura dealership turns rotors but no BMW places will