Thankfully no one was seriously hurt. This could have been a much worse accident if the M3 had gone over the median into oncoming traffic or bounced back into the traffic on his side of the road and involved other cars. The driver was already losing it as they swerved around the car with the camera in it. The driver was in tough spot, they needed to correct sooner but that would have likely caused a collision with the car with the camera in it. Goes to show that aggressive driving doesn't always get you there faster. Stay safe everyone!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2011 335i m sport sedan or 2012 m sport 335i?
- Rebuilt title warranty for a 328i
- please help.
- 100,000 mile club
- New Member: 335d help advice etc
- Thump when sitting still
- 335i Valve Cover Bolts
- New Member!! LOOKING FOR HELP!
- E90 screeching sound while reversing(audio included)
- Yet another headlight question