Thankfully no one was seriously hurt. This could have been a much worse accident if the M3 had gone over the median into oncoming traffic or bounced back into the traffic on his side of the road and involved other cars. The driver was already losing it as they swerved around the car with the camera in it. The driver was in tough spot, they needed to correct sooner but that would have likely caused a collision with the car with the camera in it. Goes to show that aggressive driving doesn't always get you there faster. Stay safe everyone!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- BMW 320i e90 2009 Radio Frequency
- Please help with any and all info, i am new to the bmw world
- TPMS question
- 06 BMW 325I Rough Idle
- Whirring sounds from E90 XI Engine
- Injector recall 16e-a01
- 07 525i ticking coming from engine compartment
- 2007 328i sedan - Driver door doesn't unlock
- Need help - Replace valve cover gasket & filter housing gasket
- Looking at New Floor Mats. Opinions?