Thankfully no one was seriously hurt. This could have been a much worse accident if the M3 had gone over the median into oncoming traffic or bounced back into the traffic on his side of the road and involved other cars. The driver was already losing it as they swerved around the car with the camera in it. The driver was in tough spot, they needed to correct sooner but that would have likely caused a collision with the car with the camera in it. Goes to show that aggressive driving doesn't always get you there faster. Stay safe everyone!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- New Member New to BMW, Need help with replacing part
- Need Help. 2007 328i sedan
- faulty cooling system component?
- WTB E92 M-Sport LCI front bumper
- Bumper Tab Repair
- Vibration when coasting at highway speed
- E91 - suspension improvements
- EGS Fault CF-17
- OK Oil Level Question
- E90 328i msport coupe? Or G37 S coup?e