Thankfully no one was seriously hurt. This could have been a much worse accident if the M3 had gone over the median into oncoming traffic or bounced back into the traffic on his side of the road and involved other cars. The driver was already losing it as they swerved around the car with the camera in it. The driver was in tough spot, they needed to correct sooner but that would have likely caused a collision with the car with the camera in it. Goes to show that aggressive driving doesn't always get you there faster. Stay safe everyone!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Oil change
- New purchase! 2011 335is
- Back Seat removal on my E93
- All remotes control keys stopped working - assistance needed.
- mystery engine hesistation/stall
- CEL po599 code
- help please
- Cargo Box Question - Thule Sonic XL too large?
- 3/8 14mm 12pt thin walled spark plug socket
- Rear seat cover for dogs