BMW 3 Series Receives Marginal Grade in New IIHS Crash Safety Tests
In the most recent round of IIHS results only Honda's (HMC) Acura TL and Volvo S60 earned the Institute's top rating of "good." Nissan's (NSANY) Infiniti G earned a rating of " Acceptable." The Acura TSX, BMW 3-series, Ford' (F, Fortune 500)s Lincoln MKZ and Volkswage (VLKAF)n CC earned a rating of "marginal," the second-worst of four possible ratings.
The Mercedes-Benz C-class, Lexus IS and ES and the Audi A4 earned the worst rating, "poor," in the new test.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Code P0015
- Tyre Pressure on my 320i 2006
- Active steering replaced but does not feel the same as before with new rack
- Can this be repaired with paintless dent removal?
- LED indicator light on next to Adaptive headlight switch
- how to upgrade suspension without lowering?
- E92 front wheel pushed back
- transfer case fears
- Service reset Q
- Bmw design software?