BMW 3 Series Receives Marginal Grade in New IIHS Crash Safety Tests
In the most recent round of IIHS results only Honda's (HMC) Acura TL and Volvo S60 earned the Institute's top rating of "good." Nissan's (NSANY) Infiniti G earned a rating of " Acceptable." The Acura TSX, BMW 3-series, Ford' (F, Fortune 500)s Lincoln MKZ and Volkswage (VLKAF)n CC earned a rating of "marginal," the second-worst of four possible ratings.
The Mercedes-Benz C-class, Lexus IS and ES and the Audi A4 earned the worst rating, "poor," in the new test.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- To buff or to repaint my bumper
- Coolant smell when I turn on the heat.
- 2010 bmw 328i coupe smoke from oil cap at startup
- High Performance Breaks - Upgrade
- Downpipe for 335i
- BMW 320i Muffler Delete Advice Needed (Video Included)
- Hard to start in the Morning
- Interior lights flickering/striving when turned on
- Spacers for Style 197 Wheels?