BMW 3 Series Receives Marginal Grade in New IIHS Crash Safety Tests
In the most recent round of IIHS results only Honda's (HMC) Acura TL and Volvo S60 earned the Institute's top rating of "good." Nissan's (NSANY) Infiniti G earned a rating of " Acceptable." The Acura TSX, BMW 3-series, Ford' (F, Fortune 500)s Lincoln MKZ and Volkswage (VLKAF)n CC earned a rating of "marginal," the second-worst of four possible ratings.
The Mercedes-Benz C-class, Lexus IS and ES and the Audi A4 earned the worst rating, "poor," in the new test.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- NEED HELP PLEASE- steering and alignment problems
- does every 100K car needs these replaced?
- front under carriage 08 3 series
- 335i is burning too much oil
- Warning lights after cruise control retrofit
- Brake Rotors
- Front Steering Rack and Pinion R&R
- My test drive on a 2007 328i coupe
- Front Brakes
- 335i engine problems.