BMW 3 Series Receives Marginal Grade in New IIHS Crash Safety Tests
In the most recent round of IIHS results only Honda's (HMC) Acura TL and Volvo S60 earned the Institute's top rating of "good." Nissan's (NSANY) Infiniti G earned a rating of " Acceptable." The Acura TSX, BMW 3-series, Ford' (F, Fortune 500)s Lincoln MKZ and Volkswage (VLKAF)n CC earned a rating of "marginal," the second-worst of four possible ratings.
The Mercedes-Benz C-class, Lexus IS and ES and the Audi A4 earned the worst rating, "poor," in the new test.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 335xi transfer case mount
- Just sick of BMW's
- Starter issues
- BMW e90 320d Timing Chain Failure ????
- Car overheating
- Help with M side skirts
- 2008 335xi Front End Conversion/Turbo piping upgrade?
- BMW e90 335 M-Sport interior trim Vvivid Vinyl 4D True R black CF vinyl wrap Wu! Wrap
- Napa Oil/Coolant Question
- Easiest way to improve stereo sound.