BMW 3 Series Receives Marginal Grade in New IIHS Crash Safety Tests
In the most recent round of IIHS results only Honda's (HMC) Acura TL and Volvo S60 earned the Institute's top rating of "good." Nissan's (NSANY) Infiniti G earned a rating of " Acceptable." The Acura TSX, BMW 3-series, Ford' (F, Fortune 500)s Lincoln MKZ and Volkswage (VLKAF)n CC earned a rating of "marginal," the second-worst of four possible ratings.
The Mercedes-Benz C-class, Lexus IS and ES and the Audi A4 earned the worst rating, "poor," in the new test.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- iDrive Help!
- JB4 N55 Stage 2 - Trade Type A for Type B Harness
- How to unlock the car?? HELP!
- Creator C110 Fault Code Scanner E90-93
- Replacement radio cost for 2011 328i
- 335I n54 downpipes for sale who's interested
- replacement differential for 2007 E90 sedan
- New BMW owner
- Need assistance with radio issue
- Auto bmw mechanic