BMW 3 Series Receives Marginal Grade in New IIHS Crash Safety Tests
In the most recent round of IIHS results only Honda's (HMC) Acura TL and Volvo S60 earned the Institute's top rating of "good." Nissan's (NSANY) Infiniti G earned a rating of " Acceptable." The Acura TSX, BMW 3-series, Ford' (F, Fortune 500)s Lincoln MKZ and Volkswage (VLKAF)n CC earned a rating of "marginal," the second-worst of four possible ratings.
The Mercedes-Benz C-class, Lexus IS and ES and the Audi A4 earned the worst rating, "poor," in the new test.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2009 BMW 335d DPF tank temperature sensor Issues
- N00B buying please help
- Special hose connection?
- 2007 328xi Coupe engine replacement
- Maryland members???
- Car doesn't unlock - I can't put fuel in
- OBD Fusion and Dash Command apps
- Tail Light Issues
- Trouble connecting Ipod5 to CCC idrive in e93
- Tire replacement kit for trunk