European publication Auto Express puts the Euro spec 320d ED head to head with the Audi A4 TDIe to see which diesel is the best. The results -
|This result is further proof of the 3 Seriesí sheer dominance over the market, and BMWís expertise in efficiency is clear across its model line-up. None of the carís rivals has yet managed to come close to offering the same combination of low emissions and lively on-road performance. Itís not often that the cheapest car to own in a range is also the best to drive, and few cars appeal to heart and head quite as easily as the new 320d ED.|
With a 2.0 and 3.0 liter diesels powered F30s 3 series on the way to the US in the near future this is a preview of the head to head battles we're going to see in the diesel market. BMW's diesel E90s tested well but the sales numbers were limited. Will the F30 diesel finally make significant sales in the US? Is anyone waiting until there is a diesel power plant under the hood to pick up their F30?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 335i engine malfunction codes... Is this a known combo?
- can't disconnect low beam bulb from wiring
- E90 Purchase Advice
- New Phone Mount Idea
- Who as already fitted a M3 rear bumper on a 335i 2011
- Why do I have a Missfire under Load, but no Service Engine Soon light???
- Windshield washer inop
- @@ 5E46 Fault code Please help - Cant Initialise DSC
- Daytime Running lights e90 330i 2006 with idrive
- Daytime Running lights