European publication Auto Express puts the Euro spec 320d ED head to head with the Audi A4 TDIe to see which diesel is the best. The results -
|This result is further proof of the 3 Seriesí sheer dominance over the market, and BMWís expertise in efficiency is clear across its model line-up. None of the carís rivals has yet managed to come close to offering the same combination of low emissions and lively on-road performance. Itís not often that the cheapest car to own in a range is also the best to drive, and few cars appeal to heart and head quite as easily as the new 320d ED.|
With a 2.0 and 3.0 liter diesels powered F30s 3 series on the way to the US in the near future this is a preview of the head to head battles we're going to see in the diesel market. BMW's diesel E90s tested well but the sales numbers were limited. Will the F30 diesel finally make significant sales in the US? Is anyone waiting until there is a diesel power plant under the hood to pick up their F30?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Nav Screen works no sound/ door chime from speakers
- Harmonic Balancer or Power steering pump?
- BMW 335i 2009 @ Carmax
- E92 335i throttle body sound wire
- New Shocks vs. Blown Shocks VIDEO
- Change plugs at 20,000 on an N54 engine?
- buying demo
- can't figure out what the notification is
- My foglight dilemma
- BMW 328xi 2007 misfire cant find the problem, any tips?