Rent an F30 328i from BMWonDemandUSA.com Now

by Tim Jones on August 15, 2012, 4:20 pm
BMW on Demand USA - BMW rentals

BMW Financial Services has official kicked off US BMW rentals with BMW on Demand USA at www.BMWonDemandUSA.com. BMW on Demand USA is a new BMW rental program modeled after a similar European service and features the all new F30 328i. The all 328i lineup reflects the newest product from BMW and the one the company wants to push right now. The rental areas covered by BMW On Demand USA are limited to New York, New Jersey and Connecticut (complete list of dealers) for now. BMW FS is testing the program for 90 days and based on usage and feedback may expand the locations offered.

BMW is offering the 2012 and 2013 328i sedans on an hourly basis, 4 hours minimum, for $35 an hour. 9am to 6pm Monday through Friday will set you back $140 and the same price for a overnight rental with hours from 5pm to 9am. A full twenty four hours is $210 and for the best value grab a 328i for the weekend for $350. Each rental comes with 45 miles per hour, which should be more then enough for the average renter, additional miles are $0.55. Gas is not includes, which on the fuel efficient 3 series shouldn't set you back too much.

Quote:
BMW on Demand turns any day, or any journey, into the ultimate experience - one that is deeply personal and unique to you. It is the feel and performance of the Ultimate Driving Machine ® on your terms. So whether you need it for a day or weekend, you can be sure that when you reserve a BMW, that day will be just what you want it to be.
This is a great idea to get new drivers in the F30 328i. Once you've had a few hours behind the wheel you really appreciate the car and are hooked. There are going to be a lot of people not wanting to return their rental 328i and will inquire about owning or leasing a F30 after the drive.

Is anyone going to be renting a 328i soon?

Leave a Comment

You must be a registered member to comment on stories. Please take a moment to register for your free account now. If you already have an account, log in using fields below.

7 responses to Rent an F30 328i from BMWonDemandUSA.com Now

rusha commented:
August 15, 2012, 5:21 pm

I'm scared to rent.. I put an order for 335 with still no production date.. Afraid that after I return the vehicle I'd stop by CA desk and change order to 328 so I get this damn F30 rather sooner!
windsor027 commented:
August 15, 2012, 7:03 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusha View Post
I'm scared to rent.. I put an order for 335 with still no production date.. Afraid that after I return the vehicle I'd stop by CA desk and change order to 328 so I get this damn F30 rather sooner!
I was on the same boat, but finally got one. Actually it took 10 days to get a production date. Problem is the factor now is closed until the 23rd. Anyway I figured I would have the car in October but it looks like late September is a possibility. 335i for some reason are held back when it comes to producing them.
voip-ninja commented:
August 15, 2012, 9:52 pm

What a ripoff. I rented a 328i for a full day in CA and it was $65 including taxes.
jatbeni commented:
August 19, 2012, 10:57 am

Zipcar will rent you a BMW 328 (ok - its an e90, but I am sure they will have the F30 soon) for $15 an hour - or $111 a day (and it includes gas, and 180 miles)

So this is a ripoff...
CALWATERBOY commented:
August 19, 2012, 11:37 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by voip-ninja View Post
What a ripoff. I rented a 328i for a full day in CA and it was $65 including taxes.
An excellent venue for cash laundering, legitimacy provided by "BMW Financial Services," this Euro-price offer is yours for the taking.

Especially like that:
Each rental comes with 45 miles per hour, which should be more then enough for the average renter, additional miles are $0.55.
And remember:
Gas is not includes, which on the fuel efficient 3 series shouldn't set you back too much.
With a NYC locus, an area known for its honesty, this is one rip-snorter of a deal! Those arriving from Medellín may wish to use their airport delivery & dropoff service.
adgrant commented:
August 19, 2012, 1:57 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jatbeni View Post
Zipcar will rent you a BMW 328 (ok - its an e90, but I am sure they will have the F30 soon) for $15 an hour - or $111 a day (and it includes gas, and 180 miles)

So this is a ripoff...
As a former member of zip car I d not agree. The BMW program should at least provide a clean and well maintained car. You won't get that from zip car. I would rather rent from Hertz.
CALWATERBOY commented:
August 19, 2012, 3:03 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by adgrant View Post
As a former member of zip car I d not agree. The BMW program should at least provide a clean and well maintained car. You won't get that from zip car. I would rather rent from Hertz.
I like Hertz.....'it is good'.....take the shuttle, get in; drive away.

Gold Club. Oh yes.