The BMW M3 gives you a lot of confidence behind the wheel. In this case little Billy (or whatever his name is) had more confidence in his E46 M3 then the laws of physics allowed for. It looks like the front wheels got light going over the crest of the hill and he failed to increase steering angle or really do much to attempt to correct before slamming into the rocks. Thankfully, thought the wonders of GoPro, we can all enjoy his spectacular failure. I can't say I'm surprised at the outcome, young driver and a high powered M3 is a recipe for an accident. I'm just glad he wasn't hurt.
"Well it happened at South Mountain park in Phoenix AZ. One of my buddies and I were out just having fun and driving until I came up on a deceptive corner, misjudged it and it happened. No injuries. The car was a total loss. Misjudgment of the road caused the accident."
Watch an E92 M3 Driver getting it wrong in the rain
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- any bmw 325i repair shops/mechanic near polaris crossing area, colombus, OH
- Dealer states I need new fuel injectors.
- Clutch and transmission torques
- Interesting door lock issue.
- Low Washer Fluid Indicator
- Please Help Me Identify Engine Part
- Unicorn Spotting!
- Driver's side door pull
- Brakes for my 335i
- Fuel stabilizer for winter storage