The BMW M3 gives you a lot of confidence behind the wheel. In this case little Billy (or whatever his name is) had more confidence in his E46 M3 then the laws of physics allowed for. It looks like the front wheels got light going over the crest of the hill and he failed to increase steering angle or really do much to attempt to correct before slamming into the rocks. Thankfully, thought the wonders of GoPro, we can all enjoy his spectacular failure. I can't say I'm surprised at the outcome, young driver and a high powered M3 is a recipe for an accident. I'm just glad he wasn't hurt.
"Well it happened at South Mountain park in Phoenix AZ. One of my buddies and I were out just having fun and driving until I came up on a deceptive corner, misjudged it and it happened. No injuries. The car was a total loss. Misjudgment of the road caused the accident."
Watch an E92 M3 Driver getting it wrong in the rain
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Need a little help with tires for the Avant Garde m359.
- Koni Yellow shocks 2006 E90 330xi triggers DSC
- Vibrations/Rumbling of entire car when making sharp turns
- 2013 328i convertible wind deflator
- 2011 328 xdrive with accident
- OEM Upgraded Exhaust and Air Intake
- E90 rims for sale
- Front Brake Service won't reset!
- Bumper question
- 335i- looking