The BMW M3 gives you a lot of confidence behind the wheel. In this case little Billy (or whatever his name is) had more confidence in his E46 M3 then the laws of physics allowed for. It looks like the front wheels got light going over the crest of the hill and he failed to increase steering angle or really do much to attempt to correct before slamming into the rocks. Thankfully, thought the wonders of GoPro, we can all enjoy his spectacular failure. I can't say I'm surprised at the outcome, young driver and a high powered M3 is a recipe for an accident. I'm just glad he wasn't hurt.
"Well it happened at South Mountain park in Phoenix AZ. One of my buddies and I were out just having fun and driving until I came up on a deceptive corner, misjudged it and it happened. No injuries. The car was a total loss. Misjudgment of the road caused the accident."
Watch an E92 M3 Driver getting it wrong in the rain
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Windshield wipers quit working
- HPFP issue
- Black E90 on TimeAttack Alzor 703s
- Spark Plug Help
- Introducing Booberry, daughter of Bob
- 2013 335is - 2800 miles, low on oil??
- 2008 - 2010 Turbo Lag
- Firsy DIY brake pad change, 7mm allen bolts issue
- Anyone with FK Konigsport Coilovers?
- Unlock button replacement (2007 328i)