The next generation X5 will be going on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model and the we have our hands on a new set of photos of the test mule. While the camo is slowly coming off, we are able to make out the front grill this time around versus the last set of photos that came out a month ago.
Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept. Engines will be updated versions of the current engines and I wouldn't be surprised to see an 4 cylinder N20 powered X5, but perhaps not state side. As always, we won't get as many engine choices as our friends in Europe.
Is anyone holding out on buying an X5 until this new model gets fully unveiled?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 3 stage intake mod
- HELP...E90 throwing P1447 Diagnostic Module Tank Leakage (DM-TL) Pump Too High During
- Engine Cooling Fan Issue
- BT Audio Streaming
- Loss of power when car upshifts (auto tranny)
- Headlights issues
- Burnt oil smell after Valve Cover Gasket replacement
- Opinions wanted: autocheck open recalls
- Can't clear SES light
- E90 radiator fan wobble, can it be repaired ?