The next generation X5 will be going on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model and the we have our hands on a new set of photos of the test mule. While the camo is slowly coming off, we are able to make out the front grill this time around versus the last set of photos that came out a month ago.
Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept. Engines will be updated versions of the current engines and I wouldn't be surprised to see an 4 cylinder N20 powered X5, but perhaps not state side. As always, we won't get as many engine choices as our friends in Europe.
Is anyone holding out on buying an X5 until this new model gets fully unveiled?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Heater in 2006 325i
- +UP paddle not working
- Best place to get service? - RGV
- Thoughts / Opinions? 2014 335 M-Sport vs. 2012 335 M-Sport
- Performance Exhaust Tip Cleaning
- Troubles with my 2006 325i
- Exterior light bulb warning light
- Replaced thermostat and water pump, now getting P0128 randomly.
- Replacing exhaust pipe wrap - DIY?
- Looking for ideas about this CPO 335i