The next generation X5 will be going on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model and the we have our hands on a new set of photos of the test mule. While the camo is slowly coming off, we are able to make out the front grill this time around versus the last set of photos that came out a month ago.
Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept. Engines will be updated versions of the current engines and I wouldn't be surprised to see an 4 cylinder N20 powered X5, but perhaps not state side. As always, we won't get as many engine choices as our friends in Europe.
Is anyone holding out on buying an X5 until this new model gets fully unveiled?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- XPH Angel eyes, Adj endlinks, 3.15 diff, black grills
- engine light
- WTB: 1 Rear 335 OEM Rim 18x8.5
- 335is 2011 fuel pump issues
- 08 328xi Power Steering
- BMW 323i 2011
- Left e90 330i unused for 2 Months - WEIRD results.
- Tried some hydro-dipping...
- Customer Service Program Information
- Led headlight bulb conversion