The next generation X5 will be going on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model and the we have our hands on a new set of photos of the test mule. While the camo is slowly coming off, we are able to make out the front grill this time around versus the last set of photos that came out a month ago.
Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept. Engines will be updated versions of the current engines and I wouldn't be surprised to see an 4 cylinder N20 powered X5, but perhaps not state side. As always, we won't get as many engine choices as our friends in Europe.
Is anyone holding out on buying an X5 until this new model gets fully unveiled?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Pothole = drive malfunction, DSC errors, fuel pump failure.
- BMW e90 2005 320D ABS ecu problem
- 2007 328I MAF sensor
- What parts that cause the E90 very heavy?
- What does the snow flake symbol mean ?
- 2009 335 xdrive sedan
- Rohana RC10
- Questions regarding maintenance for my bimmer.
- 2009 328I keep or sell?