The next generation X5 will be going on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model and the we have our hands on a new set of photos of the test mule. While the camo is slowly coming off, we are able to make out the front grill this time around versus the last set of photos that came out a month ago.
Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept. Engines will be updated versions of the current engines and I wouldn't be surprised to see an 4 cylinder N20 powered X5, but perhaps not state side. As always, we won't get as many engine choices as our friends in Europe.
Is anyone holding out on buying an X5 until this new model gets fully unveiled?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Necessary to replace thermostat with water pump?
- 403M installed on E90
- 2009 328Xi turns on and then shuts off
- 2008 335xi Engine Problems
- The $6,500 2008 335i
- Steering issue driving me nuts, any help is appreciated.
- 2006 325i window off track?
- I need help how to get tire grease out of nylon material
- Valve stem replacement
- Engine trouble, sos!