Few cars need an aftermarket exhaust more then the F30 328i. The N20 turbo 4 cylinders power plants major down fall is its diesel like ticking and banging, especially at start up. To make matters worse the stock exhaust has almost no growl or start up burble to help mask the undesirable engine noise. Get out on the road and the exhaust sound is flat and uninspiring. In short the F30 328i does not sound like the Ultimate Driving Machine.
Remus has just teased us with the initial details on their F30 328i sport exhaust. Offered in two flavors, a stock layout, dual left handed pipe setup and a semi-wild layout with quad tips on the left and ride side. The initial offering will be with 76mm chrome tips but it sounds like other tip options are coming. The exhaust is not setup for the M Sport kit unfortunately and the left and right tips will require cutting your rear bumper to order accordingly.
- Left only, dual outlets - P/N: 086012 0504 List: $866.00
- Left / Right, quad outlets - P/N: 086012 1504 List: $1285.00
For more info check out www.remususa.com and stay tuned to Bimmerfest.com. Will you be getting an aftermarket exhaust for your F30?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Not Much $, First Mod; Wheels or Lowering?
- What Exhaust System should i get for my 328i?
- Oil leaks at 50k miles??
- E91 2008 LCI iDrive question
- 335Exhaust rattle, no boost + computer trip, blown turbo ? / time for upgrade options
- Replacing Rotors - Do I Need a New Brake Sensor
- Help me please backup cam help
- Proper Manual Transmission Fluid
- 2010 328i CD/Audio issues
- 2011 lease expirations