Few cars need an aftermarket exhaust more then the F30 328i. The N20 turbo 4 cylinders power plants major down fall is its diesel like ticking and banging, especially at start up. To make matters worse the stock exhaust has almost no growl or start up burble to help mask the undesirable engine noise. Get out on the road and the exhaust sound is flat and uninspiring. In short the F30 328i does not sound like the Ultimate Driving Machine.
Remus has just teased us with the initial details on their F30 328i sport exhaust. Offered in two flavors, a stock layout, dual left handed pipe setup and a semi-wild layout with quad tips on the left and ride side. The initial offering will be with 76mm chrome tips but it sounds like other tip options are coming. The exhaust is not setup for the M Sport kit unfortunately and the left and right tips will require cutting your rear bumper to order accordingly.
- Left only, dual outlets - P/N: 086012 0504 List: $866.00
- Left / Right, quad outlets - P/N: 086012 1504 List: $1285.00
For more info check out www.remususa.com and stay tuned to Bimmerfest.com. Will you be getting an aftermarket exhaust for your F30?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- BMW E90 oil level readings variables
- Issues with Amplifier on my 07 335 cab
- e90 pre-lci halogen light to xenon conversion
- Replica wheels for winter.. Or not?
- 330 I cranks, but wont start
- Help jerking/banging while cruising after jb4 install
- Bmw 335i coupe part broke off
- 2011 335i HELP! Watch Video Please!
- Buying 2011 E90 335 xDrive
- E90 prewired for Sirius Sat Radio???