The turbochargers on the next generation M3 don't seem to be dampening the sound of the F80 M3 as it rockets out of the carousel at the Nurbergring! The F30 based, F80 M3 is powered by an inline 6 cylinder twin turbocharged engine believed to be based on the N54 architecture. Power is significantly bumped to the 450hp range with torque to match. A lighter and more technical chassis will help put the power down and boost performance over the outgoing E9x M3.
We're still a year out at least from the M3 launch but this video gets my heart pounding for a next generation M3. Who else is anticipating the new M3 and perhaps thinking it will be their next new BMW?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Lowered 09' E93 - Will 19x9 ET42 F & 19x10 ET27 B fit?
- What is the problem with my 328i?
- I got no Buc's and desperate
- Angel Eye Installation
- 328i Coupe Spoiler Lip
- 2006 BMW 325i Oil / Coolant Questions
- Can the A/C compressor be replaced and used without a refill ?
- Can someone in the Los Angeles area help with my Jb4 and FF Wires install?
- Warning lights on dashboard after service
- iDrive screen colors changed