The turbochargers on the next generation M3 don't seem to be dampening the sound of the F80 M3 as it rockets out of the carousel at the Nurbergring! The F30 based, F80 M3 is powered by an inline 6 cylinder twin turbocharged engine believed to be based on the N54 architecture. Power is significantly bumped to the 450hp range with torque to match. A lighter and more technical chassis will help put the power down and boost performance over the outgoing E9x M3.
We're still a year out at least from the M3 launch but this video gets my heart pounding for a next generation M3. Who else is anticipating the new M3 and perhaps thinking it will be their next new BMW?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E92 coupe Color Code?
- Headlight issues
- A bmw christmas poem from texas
- New 335
- 20" Wheels on E91
- Looking for Rear bumper HELP
- Love everything about my car, except the fact that it's automatic. Price to convert?
- Thermostat sensor problem.
- 325i Convertible Trunk
- Why would I have a USB option on the head unit but no actual USB port?