The turbochargers on the next generation M3 don't seem to be dampening the sound of the F80 M3 as it rockets out of the carousel at the Nurbergring! The F30 based, F80 M3 is powered by an inline 6 cylinder twin turbocharged engine believed to be based on the N54 architecture. Power is significantly bumped to the 450hp range with torque to match. A lighter and more technical chassis will help put the power down and boost performance over the outgoing E9x M3.
We're still a year out at least from the M3 launch but this video gets my heart pounding for a next generation M3. Who else is anticipating the new M3 and perhaps thinking it will be their next new BMW?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Need help deciding between models (2011)
- Sell Me on a Private Party 335i
- Extended warranty comparo
- First car in the jersey snow
- 2011 E90 328 xdrive sedan: Halogen Light adjustable?
- FS: my '10 328 E92
- WTB 335xi Catless DP and Coilover Kit
- Recall for Airbag Sensor
- Does anybody know off the top of their head
- 2006 BMW 330xi Custom Audio