The turbochargers on the next generation M3 don't seem to be dampening the sound of the F80 M3 as it rockets out of the carousel at the Nurbergring! The F30 based, F80 M3 is powered by an inline 6 cylinder twin turbocharged engine believed to be based on the N54 architecture. Power is significantly bumped to the 450hp range with torque to match. A lighter and more technical chassis will help put the power down and boost performance over the outgoing E9x M3.
We're still a year out at least from the M3 launch but this video gets my heart pounding for a next generation M3. Who else is anticipating the new M3 and perhaps thinking it will be their next new BMW?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Will these rims fit on a 335is?
- misfire under load at low revs
- 335is sighting in Secaucus NJ!
- Do I need new dampers?
- Need help for E93 335i engine noise
- Engine rumble when accelerating at 40-60mph
- Windshield washer pump replacement
- Idrive DvD playback coding/module. 2007 328i e90
- CC-ID 125 Help!
- Finally joined the E90 community!