The turbochargers on the next generation M3 don't seem to be dampening the sound of the F80 M3 as it rockets out of the carousel at the Nurbergring! The F30 based, F80 M3 is powered by an inline 6 cylinder twin turbocharged engine believed to be based on the N54 architecture. Power is significantly bumped to the 450hp range with torque to match. A lighter and more technical chassis will help put the power down and boost performance over the outgoing E9x M3.
We're still a year out at least from the M3 launch but this video gets my heart pounding for a next generation M3. Who else is anticipating the new M3 and perhaps thinking it will be their next new BMW?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Battery safety terminal
- Odometer lossing 12,000 kms
- E90 HELP! car starts then shuts off
- Control Arms - SuperPro or M3
- Data log
- Scuff on steering wheel
- Auto Trans not engaging 07 328i
- Will not start after an hour's drive and 20 min stop
- Wiper/Headlight Washers not working
- Part number of camshaft position sensor on exhaust side?