The turbochargers on the next generation M3 don't seem to be dampening the sound of the F80 M3 as it rockets out of the carousel at the Nurbergring! The F30 based, F80 M3 is powered by an inline 6 cylinder twin turbocharged engine believed to be based on the N54 architecture. Power is significantly bumped to the 450hp range with torque to match. A lighter and more technical chassis will help put the power down and boost performance over the outgoing E9x M3.
We're still a year out at least from the M3 launch but this video gets my heart pounding for a next generation M3. Who else is anticipating the new M3 and perhaps thinking it will be their next new BMW?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Gas consumption ???
- Detailer's Domain's Mystery Box is back and won't last long.
- Misfiring but no codes
- Proud new owner of a 335! Have a few questions
- Misfiring, thick white smoke, engine cuts out
- P0012 code after VCG replaced
- Afe mach force-xp 3"-2.5" cat-back stainless steel exhaust e9x 335
- 370,000 BMW E90s affected by latest BMW air bag recall
- Want To Buy JB4 G5 For N54 335i!
- Battery Symbol on E90 3.20 Petrol