BMW launches a very special limited edition 25th Anniversary Edition 760Li V-12 reflecting a rich tradition of V-12 engines that began back in 1987 with the then groundbreaking BMW 750iL when BMW engineers crafted the most Ultimate Driving Machine of its day with the introduction of its first automotive V-12 engine. Only 15 of these very limited edition models will be available to US customers on a special order basis only for BMW Center delivery in early 2013 at a price of $159,695 including destination and handling.
The "V-12 25 Years Edition" BMW 760Li features BMW Individual Champagne Full Merino Leather and, exclusively for this model, black piping. The black floor mats and rear footrests are also complimented by contrasting piping in Champagne. The door sills, headrests and iDrive controllers are all specially badged with "V-12 25 Years Edition". Also included with this special edition flagship model are:
- Rear Seat Entertainment with iDrive control
- 20' Individual wheel style 301 with performance tires
- Alcantara headliner in champagne (sides of headliner in black)
- A/B/C pillars in black leather
- Rear parcel shelf in Anthracite Alcantara
- BMW Individual Piano Black Wood trim
- Piano black wood inlay in steering wheel
- Shadowline exterior trim
A full range of exterior colors is available for this limited edition as well as additional options, making it possible to craft a truly unique automobile.
The 760Li, with its 6.0-liter Twin Turbo V12, remains the pinnacle in the BMW 7 Series line up boasting 535 horsepower, 550 lb. ft of torque catapulting the big Sports Sedan from 0-60 mph in just 4.5 seconds and a limited top speed of 130 mph (155 mph with the M Sport Package option).
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- +UP paddle not working
- Best place to get service? - RGV
- Thoughts / Opinions? 2014 335 M-Sport vs. 2012 335 M-Sport
- Performance Exhaust Tip Cleaning
- Troubles with my 2006 325i
- Exterior light bulb warning light
- Replaced thermostat and water pump, now getting P0128 randomly.
- Replacing exhaust pipe wrap - DIY?
- Looking for ideas about this CPO 335i
- 328xi Won't Start