BMW Aftersales has announced a Sirius XM Satellite Radio retrofit program for 2010-2013 BMWs. Certain BMW model year 2010 to 2013 were built at the factory “Satellite Radio Ready”. This means the vehicle includes all necessary Satellite Radio hardware and can get satellite radio with a simple enable code. The enable code is available from BMW dealerships with an MSRP price of $375. The cost includes a one year subscription to the Sirius Everything package plus the Best of XM which matches the factory option offering.
To see if your vehicle is Sattllite Radio ready reference the attached chart or better yet contact your dealer. Most vehicles will only require the activation code but some vehicles may require a new head unit or satellite radio antenna.
Who will be adding satellite radio to their BMW thought this new Aftersales retrofit program?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Need some update/upgrade tips.
- Front Lip for M3 Bumper Upgrade
- Wrong transimission fluid used in my BMW 330i - 2010 with GM transmission not ZF
- Changing headlights
- 335D - Pristine for sale! All black
- Proper control arms / bushings to replace on e92
- CAN Bus Errors
- E90 Style 161 rims and snows
- Paint color