BMW Aftersales has announced a Sirius XM Satellite Radio retrofit program for 2010-2013 BMWs. Certain BMW model year 2010 to 2013 were built at the factory “Satellite Radio Ready”. This means the vehicle includes all necessary Satellite Radio hardware and can get satellite radio with a simple enable code. The enable code is available from BMW dealerships with an MSRP price of $375. The cost includes a one year subscription to the Sirius Everything package plus the Best of XM which matches the factory option offering.
To see if your vehicle is Sattllite Radio ready reference the attached chart or better yet contact your dealer. Most vehicles will only require the activation code but some vehicles may require a new head unit or satellite radio antenna.
Who will be adding satellite radio to their BMW thought this new Aftersales retrofit program?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- OEM/aftermarket parts
- headlights yellowing at the top
- Hesitation at idle and hard revs
- New to Bimmerfest!!
- N54 alternator problem
- 2011 328i Xdrive sedan E90 side skirts sticking out
- Hood Release (passenger) won't open
- 2006 BMW 325i won't start. Need Help
- 2011 328xi m style front bumper help
- Service Engine Soon light qquestion.