BMW Aftersales has announced a Sirius XM Satellite Radio retrofit program for 2010-2013 BMWs. Certain BMW model year 2010 to 2013 were built at the factory “Satellite Radio Ready”. This means the vehicle includes all necessary Satellite Radio hardware and can get satellite radio with a simple enable code. The enable code is available from BMW dealerships with an MSRP price of $375. The cost includes a one year subscription to the Sirius Everything package plus the Best of XM which matches the factory option offering.
To see if your vehicle is Sattllite Radio ready reference the attached chart or better yet contact your dealer. Most vehicles will only require the activation code but some vehicles may require a new head unit or satellite radio antenna.
Who will be adding satellite radio to their BMW thought this new Aftersales retrofit program?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E93 rear lights HELP!!
- same size tires staggered wheels Awd??help
- '08 328xi Trans rebuild - is shop screwing me??
- iOS 8, Professional Radio, and Bluetooth Calling
- Should I harass dealership?
- Mysterious paint chipping?
- Heater in 2006 325i
- +UP paddle not working
- Best place to get service? - RGV
- Thoughts / Opinions? 2014 335 M-Sport vs. 2012 335 M-Sport