BMW Aftersales has announced a Sirius XM Satellite Radio retrofit program for 2010-2013 BMWs. Certain BMW model year 2010 to 2013 were built at the factory “Satellite Radio Ready”. This means the vehicle includes all necessary Satellite Radio hardware and can get satellite radio with a simple enable code. The enable code is available from BMW dealerships with an MSRP price of $375. The cost includes a one year subscription to the Sirius Everything package plus the Best of XM which matches the factory option offering.
To see if your vehicle is Sattllite Radio ready reference the attached chart or better yet contact your dealer. Most vehicles will only require the activation code but some vehicles may require a new head unit or satellite radio antenna.
Who will be adding satellite radio to their BMW thought this new Aftersales retrofit program?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Certified Pre-Owned w/ Hail Damage?
- How often do you have to top off your coolant?
- Rough Idle, jumping rpm, jolt
- June is Goat Trauma Awareness Month
- JB4 installed last night, have some questions please.
- Traded in my 328 for a 335...very happy
- Advice on buying a 328i manual coupe
- 2007 318D SE Opinion?
- Tie Rod complete change
- BMW Rims??