BMW Aftersales has announced a Sirius XM Satellite Radio retrofit program for 2010-2013 BMWs. Certain BMW model year 2010 to 2013 were built at the factory “Satellite Radio Ready”. This means the vehicle includes all necessary Satellite Radio hardware and can get satellite radio with a simple enable code. The enable code is available from BMW dealerships with an MSRP price of $375. The cost includes a one year subscription to the Sirius Everything package plus the Best of XM which matches the factory option offering.
To see if your vehicle is Sattllite Radio ready reference the attached chart or better yet contact your dealer. Most vehicles will only require the activation code but some vehicles may require a new head unit or satellite radio antenna.
Who will be adding satellite radio to their BMW thought this new Aftersales retrofit program?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- New Rims: VMR or Avant Garde ?
- HELP airbag light
- Customizing options for 3 series (White body) --Post Pictures00
- Finally got my winter set up on my 335is
- eccentric cam shaft sensor
- Anyone running tires designed for comfort?
- swapping steering wheels
- Where do you put your users manual?
- Winterizing Your E90