As head of BMW Design in Munich, the 42-year-old designer must create cars that move the company forward, while still retaining the signature styling.
“We feel it’s important that there is a family thread between all products,” Habib says. “But we also believe that each one should have a different character.”
Read the full story at Wheels.ca
Great story of someone who seems genuinely into BMW's styling and heritage. I'm glad we have him at the helm of BMW Design!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Necessary to replace thermostat with water pump?
- 403M installed on E90
- 2009 328Xi turns on and then shuts off
- 2008 335xi Engine Problems
- The $6,500 2008 335i
- Steering issue driving me nuts, any help is appreciated.
- 2006 325i window off track?
- I need help how to get tire grease out of nylon material
- Valve stem replacement