As head of BMW Design in Munich, the 42-year-old designer must create cars that move the company forward, while still retaining the signature styling.
“We feel it’s important that there is a family thread between all products,” Habib says. “But we also believe that each one should have a different character.”
Read the full story at Wheels.ca
Great story of someone who seems genuinely into BMW's styling and heritage. I'm glad we have him at the helm of BMW Design!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E90 build helppp
- Building my e90 helppp
- New Headlights
- Performances Mods For 328xi
- I want the Halo Lights for my 2011 328xi
- Auto transmission front seal leak?
- Have received my Pure stage 2 :) stay tuned !!
- help with the search
- New to Me 335i Convertibe - What Mods do you suggest?
- TPM issue with 2011 328i xDrive