As head of BMW Design in Munich, the 42-year-old designer must create cars that move the company forward, while still retaining the signature styling.
“We feel it’s important that there is a family thread between all products,” Habib says. “But we also believe that each one should have a different character.”
Read the full story at Wheels.ca
Great story of someone who seems genuinely into BMW's styling and heritage. I'm glad we have him at the helm of BMW Design!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Please Help - 2005 330i won't start
- Yep, another bluetooth question
- buying an e92
- E93 Convertible Care
- Daytime running light
- I need help!!!!!
- E93 trunklid doesn't unlock
- BMW 3 Series Wagon | 20" Matte Graphite CV5's | Vossen
- Glad I Brought my car in for service before the warranty ran out!
- Should I buy a used BMW 335i??