As head of BMW Design in Munich, the 42-year-old designer must create cars that move the company forward, while still retaining the signature styling.
“We feel it’s important that there is a family thread between all products,” Habib says. “But we also believe that each one should have a different character.”
Read the full story at Wheels.ca
Great story of someone who seems genuinely into BMW's styling and heritage. I'm glad we have him at the helm of BMW Design!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- ipod only playing in alphabetical order
- Please help. first post not sure if I am doing this right
- Wiring Diagram - steptronics
- What kind of "vehicle history" report is this?
- Why the hell is Regular gas 1.89 but PLUS 2.49???
- New Product Release & Black Friday Sale
- E90 - HID Headlight Out
- led light swap
- Took our relationship to next level - sleeping in trunk
- Dtc 2d20