As head of BMW Design in Munich, the 42-year-old designer must create cars that move the company forward, while still retaining the signature styling.
“We feel it’s important that there is a family thread between all products,” Habib says. “But we also believe that each one should have a different character.”
Read the full story at Wheels.ca
Great story of someone who seems genuinely into BMW's styling and heritage. I'm glad we have him at the helm of BMW Design!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Just sick of BMW's
- Starter issues
- BMW e90 320d Timing Chain Failure ????
- Car overheating
- Help with M side skirts
- 2008 335xi Front End Conversion/Turbo piping upgrade?
- BMW e90 335 M-Sport interior trim Vvivid Vinyl 4D True R black CF vinyl wrap Wu! Wrap
- Napa Oil/Coolant Question
- Easiest way to improve stereo sound.
- Maximum boost