As head of BMW Design in Munich, the 42-year-old designer must create cars that move the company forward, while still retaining the signature styling.
“We feel it’s important that there is a family thread between all products,” Habib says. “But we also believe that each one should have a different character.”
Read the full story at Wheels.ca
Great story of someone who seems genuinely into BMW's styling and heritage. I'm glad we have him at the helm of BMW Design!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- My car just got a new stable mate
- Maintenance package
- Rough idle bouncing rpm e90 rough cold start
- Hunterdon County NJ people: Have you taken you BMW to Vicari Motors before?
- GM 6L45 Transmission in 330i
- 2006 325xi 4X4, ABS light and ticking noise from under the car
- Drivetrain Vibration Issue
- 335i Diff. bearings
- QUALITY Oil catch pan suggestions!?
- Garmin Help