As head of BMW Design in Munich, the 42-year-old designer must create cars that move the company forward, while still retaining the signature styling.
“We feel it’s important that there is a family thread between all products,” Habib says. “But we also believe that each one should have a different character.”
Read the full story at Wheels.ca
Great story of someone who seems genuinely into BMW's styling and heritage. I'm glad we have him at the helm of BMW Design!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Anyone in houston?
- Why are there different part numbers for the same part?
- License plate mounts
- 2008 328i - help improving gas mileage
- How do I keep the stereo from shutting off?
- 2007 335xi codes - my turn!!! Help Help!!!
- My BMW saved my life.
- Buying a BMW 328i
- Indicator and Fog lights; Front windows (E90) 2010
- Front driver window can go down, but not up