As head of BMW Design in Munich, the 42-year-old designer must create cars that move the company forward, while still retaining the signature styling.
“We feel it’s important that there is a family thread between all products,” Habib says. “But we also believe that each one should have a different character.”
Read the full story at Wheels.ca
Great story of someone who seems genuinely into BMW's styling and heritage. I'm glad we have him at the helm of BMW Design!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E90 Strange Engine Sound
- E90 and E92 questions about purchasing
- 2007 335xi Battery I think?
- Paint Correction vs Wet Sanding & Cost
- 2012 335i aftermarket advice
- Is the E90 325 engine a straight bolt on e90 330
- coding newbie
- Is suspension covered under 4years new car warranty
- Need help in identifying symbols on dashboard