As head of BMW Design in Munich, the 42-year-old designer must create cars that move the company forward, while still retaining the signature styling.
“We feel it’s important that there is a family thread between all products,” Habib says. “But we also believe that each one should have a different character.”
Read the full story at Wheels.ca
Great story of someone who seems genuinely into BMW's styling and heritage. I'm glad we have him at the helm of BMW Design!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Interior lights flickering/striving when turned on
- Spacers for Style 197 Wheels?
- Another lock/unlock problem
- 2007 335i... of worth it?
- Considering a 335is.
- Is the trim in 2006 330i and 2008 328i the same?
- Offside rear brake light on all the time!!
- Cooling system pressure check parts question
- Damn 415 code
- Passenger Seat