As head of BMW Design in Munich, the 42-year-old designer must create cars that move the company forward, while still retaining the signature styling.
“We feel it’s important that there is a family thread between all products,” Habib says. “But we also believe that each one should have a different character.”
Read the full story at Wheels.ca
Great story of someone who seems genuinely into BMW's styling and heritage. I'm glad we have him at the helm of BMW Design!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Zhp knob on the way
- 2009 328i - brake light and Service Engine Soon light came on
- Daily Drive Or Garage Queen?
- Help!! Loss of hp/tq
- Coolant very low - advice pls
- Upgrades: 2011 328i e92
- E-LSD Retrofit?
- 2011 325 XI - how to download to update my navigations
- Looking for specs to measure frame
- New OEM Battery - Date Code Not on Terminal