Today marks the start of the Paris Motor Show and with it means pictures and details from the show. The big show off today was the public debut of the Concept Active Tourer, the 1 Series xDrive models, the i3 Concept and BMW C evolution electric scooter.
We will have updates with pictures throughout the next couple days so stay tuned!
See the BMW at the 2012 Paris Motor Show Gallery Now
Photos from the Paris Motor Show provided by Josh Decker
The BMW Concept Active Tourer
We were first shown the Concept Active Tourer a couple weeks ago ahead of Paris. This new model is a plug-in hybird that gets technology from the BMW i line up of vehicles. This is indicated with the eDrive badge on the car.
The Concept Active Tourer takes advantage of the new BMW 3 cylinder BMW TwinPower
Turbo engine. The 1.5 litre power unit uses the same groundbreaking technology
as our legendary six-cylinder TwinPower Turbo racer.
You can read all the details on the Concept Active Tourer here:
Stay tuned for more updates from Paris!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Battery Symbol on E90 3.20 Petrol
- Low oil pressure light
- Resistance in the steering wheel/column....
- Alcantara steering wheel?!
- Road trip complete.
- Convertible chrome to black?
- Dealer charged my mom $247.50 for SIB 34 03 13
- Always clean up BEFORE starting your engine after an oil change.
- Low Oil Warning and 2E9F Oil Sensor Fault