BMW Motorrad announced pricing for the highly anticipated 2013 HP4 at the Intermot Show in Cologne, Germany today. The new HP4, the lightest 4-cylinder supersports bike in its class, will be available for purchase through authorized BMW Motorrad dealers by the end of 2012.
The Standard model is offered at $20,525 MSRP and is equipped with:
- DDC (Dynamic Damping Control) semi active suspension (a world first in production motorcycle construction)
- Launch control for optimal acceleration
- Akrapovic full titanium exhaust
- Seven-spoke forged aluminum wheels in gloss black
- Radial Brembo Monobloc brake calipers
- Race ABS with new IDM calibration
- DTC (Dynamic Traction Control) with new 14-step adjustability
- Gear shift assistant
- A Pillion Rider Package featuring a rear seat and rear footrests to accommodate a rear pillion rider
- Heated Grips
The Premium model is offered at $24,995 MSRP and includes the Standard model equipment as well as:
- A Competition Package featuring
- HP carbon engine spoiler
- HP carbon trim
- HP folding clutch and brake levers
- HP rider footrests – adjustable
- Forged aluminum wheels in Racing Blue Metallic
- Sponsor decal kit (not mounted)
- Pillion Rider Package (described above)
- Heated Grips
Making its world press debut today in Cologne, the new HP4 is based on the popular BMW S 1000 RR superbike and combines lightweight, massive power with razor sharp handling. The 2013 HP4 is a continuation of BMW Motorrad's HP model series founded in 2005. Following the boxer models HP2 Enduro, HP2 Megamoto and HP2 Sport, the BMW HP4 is the first 4-cylinder motorcycle in the HP family and the most advanced production sporting motorcycle ever built. Offered with its own distinctive multi-color paint finish in Racing Blue Metallic / Light White/Sapphire Black Metallic, the HP4 will only be available in limited numbers.
Unified Destination and Handling charges through authorized BMW Motorrad Dealers in the U.S. is an additional $495.
Read more about the BMW HP4
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- BMW 335i 2009 @ Carmax
- E92 335i throttle body sound wire
- New Shocks vs. Blown Shocks VIDEO
- Change plugs at 20,000 on an N54 engine?
- buying demo
- can't figure out what the notification is
- My foglight dilemma
- BMW 328xi 2007 misfire cant find the problem, any tips?
- Cylinder problem
- Please help if you can