Josh S. and the expert drivers from the BMW Performance Center took a couple 2013 M6 out on the Performance Center private track for a game of cat and mouse. With 560 horsepower, 500 ft-lbs of torque and a trick electronically managed limited slip differential the 2013 F13 M6 Coupe has no problem bringing the rear end around for some well laid out drifts. It isn't the fastest way around the track but it does make for some great video footage.
If you are thinking about ordering a new BMW make sure you ask your dealer about Performance Center Delivery! Find out more at BMW's site and the Bimmerfest Performance Center Delivery forum.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Replaced Battery at Pepboys now my instrument panel is out, Any ideas?
- Has anyone tried Automatic module and app
- 2008 BMW 328i Sputtering from a stop
- owners manual
- What's Does This Mean?
- How Bad is this?
- Transmission failure?
- Bmw 335i Vinyl Wrap Progress!!!!
- 2011 BMW 328i XDRIVE! IT HAS 150,000 MILES.. IS IT WORTH IT?