Josh S. and the expert drivers from the BMW Performance Center took a couple 2013 M6 out on the Performance Center private track for a game of cat and mouse. With 560 horsepower, 500 ft-lbs of torque and a trick electronically managed limited slip differential the 2013 F13 M6 Coupe has no problem bringing the rear end around for some well laid out drifts. It isn't the fastest way around the track but it does make for some great video footage.
If you are thinking about ordering a new BMW make sure you ask your dealer about Performance Center Delivery! Find out more at BMW's site and the Bimmerfest Performance Center Delivery forum.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 335i 2009 v/s 2011 for about the same price
- E92) Crankshaft sensor, $270 or DIY?
- Extended Warranty - Any suggestions?
- Fault code U1167
- Good news, N54/55 peoples!
- Bypassing e92 subwoofer?
- E90 3 series no electrical power
- Need repair/maintenance advice...
- Issues with the Pano Sunroof, looking for opinions