Josh S. and the expert drivers from the BMW Performance Center took a couple 2013 M6 out on the Performance Center private track for a game of cat and mouse. With 560 horsepower, 500 ft-lbs of torque and a trick electronically managed limited slip differential the 2013 F13 M6 Coupe has no problem bringing the rear end around for some well laid out drifts. It isn't the fastest way around the track but it does make for some great video footage.
If you are thinking about ordering a new BMW make sure you ask your dealer about Performance Center Delivery! Find out more at BMW's site and the Bimmerfest Performance Center Delivery forum.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- My garage (virtual and actual)
- CIC to NBT retrofit?
- 2008 328xi warning lights
- Crank Seal Assistance
- Help, please!
- coral red color bleed question
- need help suggestions for 2009 335i coupe tires
- Error with distance to go with the amount of gas you have.
- '06 325i e90
- '07 335i not run for 2 years. What to check for?