Josh S. and the expert drivers from the BMW Performance Center took a couple 2013 M6 out on the Performance Center private track for a game of cat and mouse. With 560 horsepower, 500 ft-lbs of torque and a trick electronically managed limited slip differential the 2013 F13 M6 Coupe has no problem bringing the rear end around for some well laid out drifts. It isn't the fastest way around the track but it does make for some great video footage.
If you are thinking about ordering a new BMW make sure you ask your dealer about Performance Center Delivery! Find out more at BMW's site and the Bimmerfest Performance Center Delivery forum.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Flickering HID Low Beams
- 2008 328i Sedan Wind Shield Wipers!
- E92 335i m3 hood conversion
- E90 335i window problem, please
- "Mind Blowing" BMW 335i on Vossen CV5s
- New to forum and BMW world
- DCT Button on automatic 2007 335I
- 2011 BMW 335i: Idrive controller replacement?
- Seeing oil stains overnight.
- new to bimmer fest