Josh S. and the expert drivers from the BMW Performance Center took a couple 2013 M6 out on the Performance Center private track for a game of cat and mouse. With 560 horsepower, 500 ft-lbs of torque and a trick electronically managed limited slip differential the 2013 F13 M6 Coupe has no problem bringing the rear end around for some well laid out drifts. It isn't the fastest way around the track but it does make for some great video footage.
If you are thinking about ordering a new BMW make sure you ask your dealer about Performance Center Delivery! Find out more at BMW's site and the Bimmerfest Performance Center Delivery forum.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- anyone know what this screw is called or what its for?
- Vibration Issues and Service Engine light
- Allignment off after wheel swap
- hello my other family
- Prospective Bimmer Family
- BMW Key programming
- 2010 BMW X3 bmw acoustic confirmation when locking
- interior fading
- Under car maintenance light, what do you use?
- Esstuning vt2-625 supercharged M3 E92