BMW has been busy testing the next generation two door M3, known as the M4. BMW is switch two door 3 series naming to 4 series and as result the two door M3 is now known as the M4. As you can see from the spy pictures the M4 is still heavily in development and BMW isn't giving away any secrets about the design of the 2 door just yet.
See more pictures of the M4 testing on the Nurburgring at Autocar.co.uk
What do you think about the M4 naming? Do you think the next generation M4 is going to be a hit?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Auto Trans not engaging 07 328i
- Will not start after an hour's drive and 20 min stop
- Wiper/Headlight Washers not working
- Part number of camshaft position sensor on exhaust side?
- E90 New Wheel Bolt Pattern Question
- M4 GTS style spoiler
- Troubleshooting tips
- Help needed asap oil for 2012 335 xdrive coupe
- Issues with launching in Manual 2007 E92 328i
- 0303 P0305 and P054B