BMW has been busy testing the next generation two door M3, known as the M4. BMW is switch two door 3 series naming to 4 series and as result the two door M3 is now known as the M4. As you can see from the spy pictures the M4 is still heavily in development and BMW isn't giving away any secrets about the design of the 2 door just yet.
See more pictures of the M4 testing on the Nurburgring at Autocar.co.uk
What do you think about the M4 naming? Do you think the next generation M4 is going to be a hit?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Inpa Set up ?
- Convertible hard tops - are they reliable?
- Thinking about an '08 328i that needs steering wheel work.
- E90 325i sticky door handles
- 2011 328i AC problem,Help
- koni fsd on xi? Need soft ride!
- BMW performance exhaust
- MPG or Power increase suggestions
- Break light service light
- Changed Radio Unit now Tel / Aux Issues