BMW has been busy testing the next generation two door M3, known as the M4. BMW is switch two door 3 series naming to 4 series and as result the two door M3 is now known as the M4. As you can see from the spy pictures the M4 is still heavily in development and BMW isn't giving away any secrets about the design of the 2 door just yet.
See more pictures of the M4 testing on the Nurburgring at Autocar.co.uk
What do you think about the M4 naming? Do you think the next generation M4 is going to be a hit?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Is it bad to go catless
- Steering Wheel Controls Do Not Work
- Sold 335is Performance Parts For Sale
- 2011 335 xdrive - Steering Wheel Makes Noise When Turning
- Revving a 2007 335i
- Adaptive headlights?
- 325i auto won't shift out of park
- 2011 335i upgrades air intake
- Bleeding Brakes help
- I put a dent in it @$#%%%