BMW has been busy testing the next generation two door M3, known as the M4. BMW is switch two door 3 series naming to 4 series and as result the two door M3 is now known as the M4. As you can see from the spy pictures the M4 is still heavily in development and BMW isn't giving away any secrets about the design of the 2 door just yet.
See more pictures of the M4 testing on the Nurburgring at Autocar.co.uk
What do you think about the M4 naming? Do you think the next generation M4 is going to be a hit?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Powder Coat OEM RIms Black
- 235k on my on 06 330i
- 2008 BMW 328i Flashlight
- BMW 330d Fuel consumption display
- Temp warning light
- Boot opening when unlocking car
- Steering wheel shaking, wheels balanced and aligned
- Lux H8 V3 to V4 Upgrade
- Optimal setting for Equalizer
- 335xi sedan trim, can I take it off?