BMW has been busy testing the next generation two door M3, known as the M4. BMW is switch two door 3 series naming to 4 series and as result the two door M3 is now known as the M4. As you can see from the spy pictures the M4 is still heavily in development and BMW isn't giving away any secrets about the design of the 2 door just yet.
See more pictures of the M4 testing on the Nurburgring at Autocar.co.uk
What do you think about the M4 naming? Do you think the next generation M4 is going to be a hit?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- License plate mounts
- How do I keep the stereo from shutting off?
- 2007 335xi codes - my turn!!! Help Help!!!
- My BMW saved my life.
- Buying a BMW 328i
- Indicator and Fog lights; Front windows (E90) 2010
- Front driver window can go down, but not up
- headlight issues
- Waste gate recall 335i
- New BMW Apps Available for Windows/Windows Phone