BMW has been busy testing the next generation two door M3, known as the M4. BMW is switch two door 3 series naming to 4 series and as result the two door M3 is now known as the M4. As you can see from the spy pictures the M4 is still heavily in development and BMW isn't giving away any secrets about the design of the 2 door just yet.
See more pictures of the M4 testing on the Nurburgring at Autocar.co.uk
What do you think about the M4 naming? Do you think the next generation M4 is going to be a hit?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- What could noise be?
- N51 SULEV Warranty Experience
- Possible diff problem
- Bmw 2009 coupe hard top
- 2007 328i steering pump pulley not spinning smoothly
- Will these snow wheels and tires fit my 2011 328i xdrive
- Not sure what i need to do!!!
- Service questions. And lighting
- HELP PLEASE - 2010 E90 318i SE Saloon UK Model Boot Release
- E92 xenon vs. Halogen internals