BMW has been busy testing the next generation two door M3, known as the M4. BMW is switch two door 3 series naming to 4 series and as result the two door M3 is now known as the M4. As you can see from the spy pictures the M4 is still heavily in development and BMW isn't giving away any secrets about the design of the 2 door just yet.
See more pictures of the M4 testing on the Nurburgring at Autocar.co.uk
What do you think about the M4 naming? Do you think the next generation M4 is going to be a hit?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Damn 415 code
- Passenger Seat
- N51 260 High Temps?
- E92 Spark Plug Replacement
- E91 Wagon (2006 – 2012) OEM Accessories: Roof Rack, Ski & Snowboard Holder, Cargo Lin
- P0171/P0174 on '07 328i E92
- Just bought an 09 328
- Can I take my car anywhere for repairs?
- E91(wagon) Sirius module location
- 2007 e92 328i Sport Package: How big can I go on wheel spacers?