The time is coming that we will be seeing a fully revealed facelift version of the F25 X3 but at least we have spy shots to tease us in the mean time.
From the placement of the camo, we can tell that the changes are primarily on the front bumper, rear bumper, grille and head lights.
Given the light camo and public road debut of the car, we are looking at a release sometime early next year. Current production of the existing model is slated to end in March 2013 so maybe that means a mid year release?
Anyone seriously considering holding off an order to wait for the new changes?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2009 BMW X3 Serpentine Belt
- CHECKING OIL LEVEL without Oil Sensor "Inactive"
- Manual transmissions
- Antifreeze smell long after repair normal?
- Five trips to the shop since Memorial Day Weekend - how should I handle this?
- Hold Onto Your E9Xs...
- Buying Tips for a 2006 325xi
- E93 rattle above headliner?
- Low engine temp?
- Replace iDrive PATA HDD with PATA-SSD using an adapter