The time is coming that we will be seeing a fully revealed facelift version of the F25 X3 but at least we have spy shots to tease us in the mean time.
From the placement of the camo, we can tell that the changes are primarily on the front bumper, rear bumper, grille and head lights.
Given the light camo and public road debut of the car, we are looking at a release sometime early next year. Current production of the existing model is slated to end in March 2013 so maybe that means a mid year release?
Anyone seriously considering holding off an order to wait for the new changes?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2007 335xi codes - my turn!!! Help Help!!!
- My BMW saved my life.
- Buying a BMW 328i
- Indicator and Fog lights; Front windows (E90) 2010
- Front driver window can go down, but not up
- headlight issues
- Waste gate recall 335i
- New BMW Apps Available for Windows/Windows Phone
- Transfer case?
- yay, another headlight thread...