The time is coming that we will be seeing a fully revealed facelift version of the F25 X3 but at least we have spy shots to tease us in the mean time.
From the placement of the camo, we can tell that the changes are primarily on the front bumper, rear bumper, grille and head lights.
Given the light camo and public road debut of the car, we are looking at a release sometime early next year. Current production of the existing model is slated to end in March 2013 so maybe that means a mid year release?
Anyone seriously considering holding off an order to wait for the new changes?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Advice on Potential Buy
- (SoCal) E93 Pre-lci M3 Style Front Bumper-NEW
- How do I learn to use paddle shift?
- DYNAVIN N6 Multimedia GPS System, New for mid-2014....OFFICIAL THREAD>>>>
- 2008 M3 DCT vs 2007 328i vs 2009 335i
- Need advise with lowering my E90 xi
- 2in pothole
- Inexpensive Chrome Tip mod
- The Tire Eater