have you guys seen this? It figures that after three S8's I am now swithing to the B7 (arrives in 2 weeks). Still, performance aside, the new Audi looks boring compared to the Alpina.
On this week's episode of Head 2 Head, senior features editor Jonny Lieberman is pitting two luxury tuner limousines, the BMW 7 Series-based Alpina B7 and Audi S8, against one another to see which of the new performance-tuned German luxury flagships is best.
Lieberman starts out by comparing the B7 and the S8 on the track. While on paper 4.4-liter twin-turbo V8's 540 hp and 538 lb-ft of torque of the B7 far outclasses the 512 hp and 479 lb-ft the all-wheel drive S8's 4.0-liter twin-turbo V-8 produces, the Audi destroyed the Alpina in a straight line, needing 3.5 second to hit 60 mph from a standstill, as opposed to the B7's 4.3 second run.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- oil low 5K
- 335is rocks!!!!!
- Monster Pothole Collision-2010 E90 Sedan
- Missing decal
- Found my issue (power outlet related)
- Concept One Wheels | CS-20 Concave
- ModBargains Customer Spotlight: Ashan’s Sleeper BMW E90 335i
- 08 328i Service engine soon light comes on
- e90 Front
- AT shudders attempting to shift?