As of December production the M Sport Line of the E84 X1 will experience following adjustments:
1) M Sport Line – available with all-season tires
- Standard: Option 2MY 18" M light alloy wheel (Style 355M) with A/S tires (NEW)
- Alternative I: Option 2PD 18" M light alloy wheel (Style 355M) with performance tires (+$0)
- Alternative II: Option 2MP 19" M light alloy wheel (Style 225M) with performance tires (+$600)
2) M Sport Line – Standard with Paddle shifters (7XA)
- Standard: Option 7XA M Sports Leather Steering wheel with paddle shifters (NEW)
- Alternative: Option 710 M Sport Leather Steering wheel (+$0)
Stay tuned for updated E84 X1 pricing and ordering guides.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Tow Truck Damage to Transmission Oil Cooler?
- Crank Case Ventilation Valve Issue?
- Starting a 2011 328 Xi without Key FOB
- How much should I expect for Eccentric Shaft position sensor job?
- Need idrive help in my e93
- Yet another Misfire Issue.
- Transmission revving when stationary 2009 328i
- Rim width on BMW 328I
- 328I not beeping when locked
- 2007 BMW 328i AC Blower Not Working