As of December production the M Sport Line of the E84 X1 will experience following adjustments:
1) M Sport Line – available with all-season tires
- Standard: Option 2MY 18" M light alloy wheel (Style 355M) with A/S tires (NEW)
- Alternative I: Option 2PD 18" M light alloy wheel (Style 355M) with performance tires (+$0)
- Alternative II: Option 2MP 19" M light alloy wheel (Style 225M) with performance tires (+$600)
2) M Sport Line – Standard with Paddle shifters (7XA)
- Standard: Option 7XA M Sports Leather Steering wheel with paddle shifters (NEW)
- Alternative: Option 710 M Sport Leather Steering wheel (+$0)
Stay tuned for updated E84 X1 pricing and ordering guides.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Dealership installed the DEF tank wrong!
- Anyone try the Nav DVD from E-Bay for $9?
- 2012 328i xdrive wagon reliability
- Coolant Low - Lignt was On - Headasket?? '06 330i
- Paddle shift retrofit query
- Fuel Leak
- tire rumble
- New to BMW and I already have a problem!
- 3 stage intake mod
- HELP...E90 throwing P1447 Diagnostic Module Tank Leakage (DM-TL) Pump Too High During