As of December production the M Sport Line of the E84 X1 will experience following adjustments:
1) M Sport Line – available with all-season tires
- Standard: Option 2MY 18" M light alloy wheel (Style 355M) with A/S tires (NEW)
- Alternative I: Option 2PD 18" M light alloy wheel (Style 355M) with performance tires (+$0)
- Alternative II: Option 2MP 19" M light alloy wheel (Style 225M) with performance tires (+$600)
2) M Sport Line – Standard with Paddle shifters (7XA)
- Standard: Option 7XA M Sports Leather Steering wheel with paddle shifters (NEW)
- Alternative: Option 710 M Sport Leather Steering wheel (+$0)
Stay tuned for updated E84 X1 pricing and ordering guides.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- BMW 328xi 2007 misfire cant find the problem, any tips?
- Cylinder problem
- Please help if you can
- Heated M-Sport steering wheel and matching perforated gear shift knob
- 2006 325i Can't Pinpoint Misfire
- 335d maintenance
- 2007 328xi dead at 105k miles!
- Tune2Air Bluetooth Streaming Help and Review
- 2008 335i CSL trunk swap but lights different?