BMW announced the 2013 BMW M3 Coupe Frozen Limited Edition. For the first time, the M3 Frozen Limited Edition will be available in a choice of frozen exterior finishes. Appropriate to this election season in the US, those choices are Frozen Red, Frozen White and Frozen Blue. The interior will sport black extended Novillo leather with contrasting stitching to match the exterior color. In total,150 examples will be available for US customers with production beginning in January 2013. In addition to the standard equipment included in the base MSRP of $76,395 (including Destination and Handling), customers will be able to tailor their 2013 M3 Coupe Frozen Limited Edition with a selection of optional equipment.
All 2013 M3 Coupe Frozen Limited Editions will include the following features:
- BMW Individual Frozen Red, White, or Blue exterior paint
- Competition Package including:
- Matte black 19" light alloy wheels
- Electronic Damper Control
- Lowered suspension (-10 mm)
- Sport mapping for EDC and DSC
- Premium Package
- Black Extended Novillo leather with contrast stitching in exterior color on seats, headrests, door inserts, armrests, middle console, and door pulls.
- Carbon leather trim with contrast stitching in exterior color
- High-gloss black kidney grilles
- High-gloss black side gills
- High-gloss black exhaust pipe tips
- 6-speed manual transmission
- Carbon fiber roof panel
In addition, customers will be able to tailor the 2013 M3 Coupe Frozen Limited Edition with the following options:
- Cold Weather Package
- M-DCT Transmission
- Rear spoiler delete
- Heated Front Seats
- Automatic High Beams
- Satellite Radio with 1-year subscription
- BMW Apps
- BMW Individual Enhanced Premium Sound
Customers have the option to begin the relationship with their limited edition BMW M3 with either European Delivery at BMW Welt in Munich or with a Performance Center Delivery in Spartanburg, SC where a range of driver education experiences, including the BMW M School are available.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- OEM/aftermarket parts
- headlights yellowing at the top
- Hesitation at idle and hard revs
- New to Bimmerfest!!
- N54 alternator problem
- 2011 328i Xdrive sedan E90 side skirts sticking out
- Hood Release (passenger) won't open
- 2006 BMW 325i won't start. Need Help
- 2011 328xi m style front bumper help
- Service Engine Soon light qquestion.