The BMW i3 and i8 Concept vehicles are bringing electric mobility to life with the new BMW i website on www.bmwusa.com. It’s a site exclusively built to introduce American drivers to BMW EV life.
Experience the sustainably produced, all-electric BMW i3 Concept that features a lithium-ion engine that generates 170 horsepower. Explore the radically designed i8 Concept, the plug-in hybrid sports car that boasts nearly 400 horsepower. Together, both are born electric — purpose-built for the future.
See the benefits of EV life for yourself. You can hear the experiences of current BMW EV drivers and visit the ”Near-Future You” section to see what your EV life may be like. Explore the BMW i website and discover the difference that driving an EV can have on everything from your wallet to the environment.
It’s everything you wanted to know about BMW i, all in one place.
Learn more about BMW i
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Radiator fan staying on
- Tried leatherique
- Charge pipe and BOV
- Need HELP! Warning lights came on after pothole
- 2011 328i XDrive Knocking and P0194 Code
- Up to $500 for battery replacement?!
- Where has the coolant gone??
- 335is unstable on hard launch
- Recommendations for Double Din Kit for 335is
- ECB Module Replacement on 2007 335i