The BMW i3 and i8 Concept vehicles are bringing electric mobility to life with the new BMW i website on www.bmwusa.com. It’s a site exclusively built to introduce American drivers to BMW EV life.
Experience the sustainably produced, all-electric BMW i3 Concept that features a lithium-ion engine that generates 170 horsepower. Explore the radically designed i8 Concept, the plug-in hybrid sports car that boasts nearly 400 horsepower. Together, both are born electric — purpose-built for the future.
See the benefits of EV life for yourself. You can hear the experiences of current BMW EV drivers and visit the ”Near-Future You” section to see what your EV life may be like. Explore the BMW i website and discover the difference that driving an EV can have on everything from your wallet to the environment.
It’s everything you wanted to know about BMW i, all in one place.
Learn more about BMW i
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Shift Sector April 2016 BMW Pictures - Extreme Power House
- 2012 328i tech upgrades questions
- ??whistling when accelerating??
- Engine light is on, P2D20
- 2011 LED lights?
- BMW No Start Experts Help requested
- E90 brake pad squeal, what lubricant to use?
- Very disappointed with radio
- Xenon Headlight Question
- BMW E90 320D Won't Start after Valve Cover Gasket Replacement