The BMW i3 and i8 Concept vehicles are bringing electric mobility to life with the new BMW i website on www.bmwusa.com. It’s a site exclusively built to introduce American drivers to BMW EV life.
Experience the sustainably produced, all-electric BMW i3 Concept that features a lithium-ion engine that generates 170 horsepower. Explore the radically designed i8 Concept, the plug-in hybrid sports car that boasts nearly 400 horsepower. Together, both are born electric — purpose-built for the future.
See the benefits of EV life for yourself. You can hear the experiences of current BMW EV drivers and visit the ”Near-Future You” section to see what your EV life may be like. Explore the BMW i website and discover the difference that driving an EV can have on everything from your wallet to the environment.
It’s everything you wanted to know about BMW i, all in one place.
Learn more about BMW i
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Changed the brakes...
- 2007 engine knocks and misses at times , then runs smooth over 80kms
- Resetting codes for airbag
- Black Friday Weekend + Cyber Monday Sale
- Indicator Lamp question
- 328i xdrive - Rattle at 1500-2000 RPM
- 2007 BMW 335i Navigation Screen Off
- Transmission Fluid Recommendation
- Weird Rim Fading/Liquid Damage
- Big daddies mini cats for catless pipes