The BMW i3 and i8 Concept vehicles are bringing electric mobility to life with the new BMW i website on www.bmwusa.com. It’s a site exclusively built to introduce American drivers to BMW EV life.
Experience the sustainably produced, all-electric BMW i3 Concept that features a lithium-ion engine that generates 170 horsepower. Explore the radically designed i8 Concept, the plug-in hybrid sports car that boasts nearly 400 horsepower. Together, both are born electric — purpose-built for the future.
See the benefits of EV life for yourself. You can hear the experiences of current BMW EV drivers and visit the ”Near-Future You” section to see what your EV life may be like. Explore the BMW i website and discover the difference that driving an EV can have on everything from your wallet to the environment.
It’s everything you wanted to know about BMW i, all in one place.
Learn more about BMW i
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E90 Transmission Smell after Fluid Change
- Speaker "screechies" have returned!
- What should be the A/C low side pressure ?
- Window reopens after is fully closed
- Advice on 359 wheels?
- Only 2 active keys?
- 19" AC Forged 313 brush face chrome lip on STANCED 2009 BMW 335 i <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<MUS
- My exhuast
- Help 335i suspension thoughts.
- Rear brake pad chirp