D3 Group's current program begins with a styling package comprising a black grille, front bumper add-ons, side skirts with or without "air-foils", deck-lid and roof spoilers, and alloy wheels.
The tuner's engineers have come up with a few tricks to improve the ATS' performance such as a new air intake system, "Street" and "Competition" lowering springs and a coilover system.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Regretting belt & tensioner maintenance?
- Really low "rumble" when car is moving
- Best power steering fluid for BMW E90?
- Window Switch Operation
- Drilling out rusty registration plate screws
- Top of dash cleaning and protection
- Tensioner and pulley torques
- E91 325i coolant issue?? N51/52? Engine??
- Steering wheel lock
- Rear Curtain stuck