D3 Group's current program begins with a styling package comprising a black grille, front bumper add-ons, side skirts with or without "air-foils", deck-lid and roof spoilers, and alloy wheels.
The tuner's engineers have come up with a few tricks to improve the ATS' performance such as a new air intake system, "Street" and "Competition" lowering springs and a coilover system.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 335i - N55 - Rough Engine Idle, No boost?
- Has anyone with BMW 328i 07 ever had to remove their Aux port I need help getting to
- My first BMW
- performance exhaust question, is it damaged?
- What's wrong with this car
- E90 Inside Door Handle Replacement - Passenger side
- Key Fob Programming
- how do i post a pic in thread??
- E90 permanent 12 volt feed ?
- Should I even bother trying to drive this car in the snow?