D3 Group's current program begins with a styling package comprising a black grille, front bumper add-ons, side skirts with or without "air-foils", deck-lid and roof spoilers, and alloy wheels.
The tuner's engineers have come up with a few tricks to improve the ATS' performance such as a new air intake system, "Street" and "Competition" lowering springs and a coilover system.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Folding mirror assembly - alignment question
- Best seats?
- Diminished value claim?
- Insurance troubles
- Selling my e90. Need smoke smell out. Ideas??
- Resetting Maintenance
- Transmission Fluid Advice (Please help)
- A way to tell if rebar bent without taking bumper off?
- ATF Fluid recommendation/confirmation for GM Transmission
- 335i Sway bar bushing weirdness