D3 Group's current program begins with a styling package comprising a black grille, front bumper add-ons, side skirts with or without "air-foils", deck-lid and roof spoilers, and alloy wheels.
The tuner's engineers have come up with a few tricks to improve the ATS' performance such as a new air intake system, "Street" and "Competition" lowering springs and a coilover system.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E90 brake problems
- Advice please, on an engine misfire.
- Fuel sensor replacement price
- Brake rotors warped / Pad ?
- Dissable Drivers Side Mirror From Auto Adjusting
- Do I need a new flywheel
- Keep the jb4 if I'm getting a pro tune?
- Screaming noise
- N54 Mystery rattle
- 13' BMW 328I COUPE stock halogen or xenon lights?