D3 Group's current program begins with a styling package comprising a black grille, front bumper add-ons, side skirts with or without "air-foils", deck-lid and roof spoilers, and alloy wheels.
The tuner's engineers have come up with a few tricks to improve the ATS' performance such as a new air intake system, "Street" and "Competition" lowering springs and a coilover system.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Air filter removal, motor died? New here!
- N52 Intake Camshaft removal/install - need spring remover?
- oil consumption -consumer reports
- how to play videos in BMW320D highline 2011 model
- Widest tires that are possible
- N54 E92 335xi dyno run 417hp 482 ft-lbs ! ! !
- What is the most possible cause of rear suspension creaking?
- Bike Rack for 335i xDrive Sedan
- 2009 BMW 328i sedan rear blinker question
- Run flats R'Not Us...