The BMW X4, the baby X6 will be revealed, in concept form at least, at the 2013 North American International Auto Show in Detroit. The X4 will be built at BMW's North American factory in spartanburg along side the X3. The BMW X4 shares the floor pan, engines, transmission and general technology from the BMW X3 (show above).
|BMW has confirmed it will introduce the X4 crossover next year, with the car debuting in concept form at the Detroit Motor Show in January.|
Who is excited about the BMW X4 as a baby X6?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- red angeleyes for lci front
- Parrot RNB6 replacement head unit
- -6degF and a 6-year-old battery
- rough idling 328i E92 2009
- Trying new shoes
- iPhone controlled color changing angel eyes
- Constant oil leaking from e90
- car washing leather cleaner & conditioner
- looking for good performance upgrades!!!
- Looking to buy 06' 328xi