The BMW X4, the baby X6 will be revealed, in concept form at least, at the 2013 North American International Auto Show in Detroit. The X4 will be built at BMW's North American factory in spartanburg along side the X3. The BMW X4 shares the floor pan, engines, transmission and general technology from the BMW X3 (show above).
|BMW has confirmed it will introduce the X4 crossover next year, with the car debuting in concept form at the Detroit Motor Show in January.|
Who is excited about the BMW X4 as a baby X6?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- BMW 12-up "modern line" all weather mats
- E92 Xenon projector dislodged ??? plz help
- 335i - N55 - Rough Engine Idle, No boost?
- Has anyone with BMW 328i 07 ever had to remove their Aux port I need help getting to
- My first BMW
- performance exhaust question, is it damaged?
- What's wrong with this car
- E90 Inside Door Handle Replacement - Passenger side
- Key Fob Programming
- how do i post a pic in thread??