The BMW X4, the baby X6 will be revealed, in concept form at least, at the 2013 North American International Auto Show in Detroit. The X4 will be built at BMW's North American factory in spartanburg along side the X3. The BMW X4 shares the floor pan, engines, transmission and general technology from the BMW X3 (show above).
|BMW has confirmed it will introduce the X4 crossover next year, with the car debuting in concept form at the Detroit Motor Show in January.|
Who is excited about the BMW X4 as a baby X6?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- ipod only playing in alphabetical order
- Please help. first post not sure if I am doing this right
- Wiring Diagram - steptronics
- What kind of "vehicle history" report is this?
- Why the hell is Regular gas 1.89 but PLUS 2.49???
- New Product Release & Black Friday Sale
- E90 - HID Headlight Out
- led light swap
- Took our relationship to next level - sleeping in trunk
- Dtc 2d20