The BMW X4, the baby X6 will be revealed, in concept form at least, at the 2013 North American International Auto Show in Detroit. The X4 will be built at BMW's North American factory in spartanburg along side the X3. The BMW X4 shares the floor pan, engines, transmission and general technology from the BMW X3 (show above).
|BMW has confirmed it will introduce the X4 crossover next year, with the car debuting in concept form at the Detroit Motor Show in January.|
Who is excited about the BMW X4 as a baby X6?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Deltran battery tender - hooking up
- Manual or Automatic for daily driving 328i?
- HOW DO i GET PARTS?
- Asking help to ID a bolt on garage floor
- Fuel Filter 328i coup?
- Kreissieg F1 amazing sound
- 2010 328i Sedan Problem. ODBII P1775 Code + Amber ABS/DSC/SES/BRAKE Lights On
- Checking mechanical conditon of a BMW.
- Rain Sensor and FZD problem
- Cruise control issue with manual trans