The BMW X4, the baby X6 will be revealed, in concept form at least, at the 2013 North American International Auto Show in Detroit. The X4 will be built at BMW's North American factory in spartanburg along side the X3. The BMW X4 shares the floor pan, engines, transmission and general technology from the BMW X3 (show above).
|BMW has confirmed it will introduce the X4 crossover next year, with the car debuting in concept form at the Detroit Motor Show in January.|
Who is excited about the BMW X4 as a baby X6?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Thread and manual. Check
- problem when washing car
- Regretting belt & tensioner maintenance?
- Really low "rumble" when car is moving
- Best power steering fluid for BMW E90?
- Window Switch Operation
- Drilling out rusty registration plate screws
- Top of dash cleaning and protection
- Tensioner and pulley torques
- E91 325i coolant issue?? N51/52? Engine??