Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve When You Drive a 1M Coupe
With only a tiny family of 6,309 M Coupe's manufactured, BMW wants the owners of these gems to feel just as special as the cars they drive. Custom-made for each owner, BMW has designed polos shirts sporting the owners' name on the sleeve and a sketch of the car on the back, done in one of the three colors the car comes in: orange, black or white.
We all know BMW's got great style, we just never knew it would be hanging in our closets...
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Where does everybody get their parts from?
- No TCU and radio popping noise PLEASE HELP!
- 2013 BMW 328i Xdrive sportline
- Problems after repair
- E90 knocking noise near power steering and result in torn serpentine belt
- Crank but no start, timing? valvetronic?
- Performance upgrade help
- E92 Coding
- E93 Rear Fog Light
- error inpa bmw e90 325i n52