What's an ideal M3 look like to you?
BMW will release a brand new one in 2014, and Steve Sutcliffe has his wish list all filled in. He takes a hands-on look at three of its predecessors, and comprises his own list of optimum ingredients.
If you could write the recipe for the new M3, what would it look like?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- HELP PLEASE - 2010 E90 318i SE Saloon UK Model Boot Release
- E92 xenon vs. Halogen internals
- Why should I buy an automatic 335i?
- Options for upgrading body roll/cornering
- Why is one side lower then the other?
- whining noise next to Alternator
- 2007 335i no sound fiber optic help!
- e90 N55 engine temp question
- Window tint
- 335d maintenance