What's an ideal M3 look like to you?
BMW will release a brand new one in 2014, and Steve Sutcliffe has his wish list all filled in. He takes a hands-on look at three of its predecessors, and comprises his own list of optimum ingredients.
If you could write the recipe for the new M3, what would it look like?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- My e92 :) rims and vinyl wrapped
- Next time you get a PDR that requires removal of an interior panel...
- new wheels on my e93
- 2007 328i Thermostat questions??
- Anybody have experince with the fitment/lack therof of aftermarket downpipes?
- Pothole = drive malfunction, DSC errors, fuel pump failure.
- BMW e90 2005 320D ABS ecu problem
- 2007 328I MAF sensor
- What parts that cause the E90 very heavy?