After months of rumors, speculation and waiting we've spied the new 2 series. The current 1 series coupe and convertible are being converted into the 2 series coupe F22 and show in these spy pictures the F23 convertible. To match up to the existing 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 series line up the 1 series will be the new entry level sedan and the 2 series is the entry level coupe.
Complaints about the growing BMW line up aside the good news is that the 2 series coupe appears to ditch the bug eyed look of the F20 1 series hatch with much sleeker headlights.
2 Series offerings will include
- 2 series coupe F22 (confirmed)
- 2 series convertible F23 (confirmed)
- 2 series grand coupe - a 4 door coupe like the 6 series gran coupe (rumor)
- M235i M Performance Automobile - Possibly the first M Performance Auto in the US and will share the 320 hp drive train from the current F20 M135i (likely)
- M2 Coupe - Replacement for the current 1M Coupe (likely)
- M2 Gran Coupe - If BMW builds a 2 series 4 door gran coupe they will also make an M version (wild ass guess)
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Severe rumble/vibration after lowering springs
- My wipers dead - #39 FUSE
- Airbag Recall - Anyone had it done?
- Looking at 2011 328I HT convertable
- Engine start issue. E91 2007 n43. DIS 57 tested.
- E93 2009 cabrio usb not working
- Need advise what to pick?
- Google Play
- 2007 328xi Power steering Pump Noise?
- Starter Problem (Code 00A0B4)