After months of rumors, speculation and waiting we've spied the new 2 series. The current 1 series coupe and convertible are being converted into the 2 series coupe F22 and show in these spy pictures the F23 convertible. To match up to the existing 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 series line up the 1 series will be the new entry level sedan and the 2 series is the entry level coupe.
Complaints about the growing BMW line up aside the good news is that the 2 series coupe appears to ditch the bug eyed look of the F20 1 series hatch with much sleeker headlights.
2 Series offerings will include
- 2 series coupe F22 (confirmed)
- 2 series convertible F23 (confirmed)
- 2 series grand coupe - a 4 door coupe like the 6 series gran coupe (rumor)
- M235i M Performance Automobile - Possibly the first M Performance Auto in the US and will share the 320 hp drive train from the current F20 M135i (likely)
- M2 Coupe - Replacement for the current 1M Coupe (likely)
- M2 Gran Coupe - If BMW builds a 2 series 4 door gran coupe they will also make an M version (wild ass guess)
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- What does the snow flake symbol mean ?
- 2009 335 xdrive sedan
- Rohana RC10
- Questions regarding maintenance for my bimmer.
- 2009 328I keep or sell?
- Headlight Bulb Retaining Clip
- new tires!
- Type of ignition coils for a 2009 E92 ???
- radiator fan running at high speed
- More Reliable LCI 320i 2009 or the normal 320i 2009?