BMW Presents the 4 Series Coupe Concept
The BMW Concept 4 Series Coupe adds a new dimension to the qualities of the BMW 3 Series Coupe in terms of aesthetics, dynamics and elegance. The “4” doesn’t just mark the start of a new cycle, it represents the zenith of a development curve. BMW has given the new model its own individual character and a standalone design – and, in so doing, has turned “4” into segment shorthand for aesthetic and dynamic appeal. The latest addition to a nomenclature that sees BMW building on the fine tradition of its large BMW 6 Series and BMW 8 Series Coupes, the “4” stands for greater sportiness, greater exclusivity and even clearer differentiation from the BMW 3 Series range.
Read the complete BMW 4 Series Press release - http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=662319
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Should M3 hankering actually be for 335iS
- 2007 Xi vs i
- **HELP** Oxygen Sensor and Intelligent Battery Sensor Fault
- Limp mode after 4K rpms
- Plasti dipping your Interior!!!
- Spare parts
- Forgot to Cut the Coolant
- What other mods do I need to run an E85 50/50 mix?
- [E92 '07] Sat Nav in Cyprus
- Codes on 08 328xi