BMW Presents the 4 Series Coupe Concept
The BMW Concept 4 Series Coupe adds a new dimension to the qualities of the BMW 3 Series Coupe in terms of aesthetics, dynamics and elegance. The 4 doesnt just mark the start of a new cycle, it represents the zenith of a development curve. BMW has given the new model its own individual character and a standalone design and, in so doing, has turned 4 into segment shorthand for aesthetic and dynamic appeal. The latest addition to a nomenclature that sees BMW building on the fine tradition of its large BMW 6 Series and BMW 8 Series Coupes, the 4 stands for greater sportiness, greater exclusivity and even clearer differentiation from the BMW 3 Series range.
Read the complete BMW 4 Series Press release - http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=662319
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 330i future owner
- Help trouble after installing jb4 on 2009
- BMW to drop manual gearboxes
- E91 faults
- Should I keep my 2007 335i with 103k miles?
- It's nice to be back in the BMW family
- 2011 335i N55 e90 sedan -PLEASE HELP!!!
- New Tires Question
- Adaptive Light Stuck pointing to left
- Transmission swap help